Jay Z calls The Game a Groupie.

Eqlypz

JF-Expert Member
May 24, 2009
Majibu ya Hov kwa the Game (I'm wavy track) na vile vile kuhusu rumor ya Chris Brown.

"We're all flawed human beings," Jay told Westwood. "All a person can do is apologize...Everyone should be allowed to make mistakes, it happens. That [BET gossip] is the silliest rumor I ever heard...I was really sitting back and watching all these suckers comment 'cause you don't comment on rumors...That's not even my style. If I got a problem with Chris Brown, I got a problem with Chris Brown. I haven't said anything live or behind the scenes. I don't agree with what he did, that's it. But as far as not letting him perform at the BET Awards, come on, that's stupid, that's a sucker move...I didn't do it and I wouldn't do it, that's not how I deal with my problems, through using BET or record companies...I like the game, the game is changing all the time, I've been dominating the game. Now tell me exactly what I said, tell me exactly what I said. I said, 'I'm not talking about...' is that a diss? I'm not talking about you. 'Oh you hurt my feelings...' Tell groupie to get over it. If that's a diss, wear that. Tell groupie to get over it." (Tim Westwood TV)

Lines ambazo The Game kamtaja Jay Z,.....Jay Z's groupie?
1. "No beef with Jay" -One Blood
2. "Got a hook from Faith, no verse from Jay I guess on Westside Story he thought I spit in his face" "Westside Story"

3. "Dre told me he ain't doin "Detox," this his only run Ma$e comin back, and Hovi done" "No more fun and games"

4 "It's "Me & My Girlfriend" like 2Pac and them Jay-Z and Beyonce, or Bobby and Whitney "Special"

5. "Rap critics politickin, wanna know the outcome "Ready to Die" "Reasonable Doubt" and "Doggystyle" in one "Dreams"

6. "Make the club R.O.C. without Timberland boots "Higher"

7."I was gassed up, Murder Inc., Roc-A-Fella passed up"

8. "It took me a little while but I am now understandin
Jay ****ed up in the first round when he picked olowankandi" "Memp Bleek Iz"
9. "Oh, that boy colder than Hova unless he sober" "300 Bars"

10. "And ain't nobody tryin to take Beyonce from Jay But I know a ***** named Superhead he ****ed back in the day" Wouldnt Get Far"

11."Took you to award shows, there go Jay right there" "One Night"

12."Bangin "The Black Album," track #1 she like that Jay ****, that's her favorite'' "Around The World"

13. "Behind the back to Nas he alley oop to Jigga" "Why U hate The Game"

14. "Niqqas show me love in the hood like i was HOV down Flushing" "State Yo Name"

15. "The day Jay retire I'ma park next to the throne, in a Maybach on gold wires, yeah "Hands On The Pump"

16. "Cuz he know Jay-Z departed And these other rap labels know don't feed they artists Talkin blueprint **** you got three garages Gettin money off Roc like little E and carter"

17. "And 2Pac was in jail the day you called to hit him up I wouldn't be outside 40/40 bumpin 'Jigga What'"

18."I'm the king, and you better respect it All I need is Beyonce, and a Roc-a-fella necklace"

19. "I'm the golden boy, and I'm making Hova noise Got the whole world clapping, just like the Nolia Boys"

20. "I told 'em bomp, slow down baby Got to get this **** firm like Foxy, NaS and AZ She said '**** you,pay me So I left her in AZ That's what I get for letting her listen to my Jay-Z"

21. "*****, I'm number one, motherfukka bar none Who else kick knowlegde outside of Hova and the God Son"

22. "U gon make me/ make Jay lose his cool" "Feel It In The Air"

23. "Too much West coast dikc lickn, remember Jay-Z? "1-800-Homicide"

24. "No Em, no Dre, I'm the hottest since Jay" "Get Up"

25. "Cause I'm the man behind the Roc like Kanye West"

26."A pimp like 50, the niqqa to leave you broke ma 6 in the mornin, you stretchin on the sofa singin ain't no niqqa like Foxy Brown and Hova" "Compton to Fillmoe"

27. "I'm runnin the ROC, not Jay, Dame Dash of Hoffa" "Jackin 4 Beats"

28. "Who the fuk holdin me? i was just waitin 'til HOVA leave wit my eyes on the thrown that belong to me" "Round Here Freestyle"

29. "yeah its me and young cass til hov come back" "Aim Ya Gunz"
30. "Throw Jay-z in the pot, mix em with ren or O.J on the rocks, mix em with gin whatchu got? the westcoast riding again" "82 Days"

31. "i found out it was a hard knock life without asking Jay" "Duck Down"

32. "Fake king of new york, U aint Jay z" "soundscan"

33. "Me, Em and 50 racin' this rap siht is basic I followed that Jay siht" "We Aint"

34. "The kings comin', no I'm not Jay-Z" "One Blood Remix"

35. "Not the rap martyr, or the second rap Carter" "for My gangstaz"

36. "niqqa I'm about a dollar, what the fuk is 50 Cent? When Jay said it, I didn't know what it meant" "100 Bars"

37. "used to push that rock like Jay Hov" "Red Bandana"

38. "then this marcy-project niqqa came and stole the crown" "Im a soldier"

39. "But Kanye and Hova killed it without a doubt" "Just a lil Bit freestyle"

40. "Who had the hottest chick in the game, wearin they chain Mr. H to the Izzo, Nas and Hurricane" "too Much"

41. " cuz ain't nobody movin units but Jay, pimp Juice and Us" - Down 4 my *****s freestyle

43. "I used to have visions of retiring like Jigga" "Du Rags

44. "He in a vest with a hoodrat from Marcy with a tattoo of Jay-Z name on her chest" "Its So Hard"

45. "Im classic like Detox & Blueprint 2" "Get Yo Money"

46."Yall thought it was over when Hova retired" "Get Yo Money"

47. "Make the world feel like the niqqas before 2pac Shakur Christopher Wallace & Shawn Corey" "Dont Push Me..."

48. "... He aint teach Jigga how to rhyme" "Juice freestyle"

49. "Im going to same place Jay-z went Fredrico & Pico" "100 Bars"

50. "Hov retired but Compton still pushin Roc" "On & On"

51. "I came to see chicks shake they ass like Beyonce so let me be Hov 4 a min."

52. "All I gotta do is hit her wit a Jay-Z line like u deserve to be my sunshine"

53. "Biggie Smalls is the illest so is pac Jay retired i wonder if nas gon drop" "Unbeliveable freestyle"

54. "i kno they sayin y u gotta mention Jay" "State Yo Name"

55. "First Jay & Beyonce then Nas & Kelis" "A Week Ago Part 2"

56."u 36 And U Still Rappin Uhh, Im 26 And Homie So Iz Da Dubz" "one Blood"

57."So I reconciled my differences like he did with Jigga" Game on 'Hustlers'

58. "Im ready to die Without a reasonable doubt" "The Documentary"

59. "In '99 i studied +The Chronic+ inside out, a Doggystyle for breakfast, lunch was Reasonable Doubt " "im A Soldier freestyle"

60. "Shouldnt been influenced by Calvin Broadus, Nasir Jones & Shawn Corey" "Pain In My Life Remix"

61. Yo Jay what it do niqqa, i done rocked enough fellas,to be u niqqa,i got the 40/40,they my 2 jigga's"

62. The word n!gger, is nothing like ***** Don't sound **** alike, like Game like Jigga

63."I was more hood then suge, had more rocs then Jay more scars on my face then the original scarface, or the homeboy scarface."

64. "i need more than 60 seconds i aint Hov" - Hot 2Nite (Remix)

65."Moved out the hood, changed her name to Jay"

66. "He ain't Nas, ain't B.I.G., ain't Jigga" 300 bars

67. ""Pushing the rock, nah this ain't no subliminal Jay The summer too hot, and I want the winter to stay" Dear Summer

68.""I'm fly like a Hummingbird on a tree top The new Hov, the new B.I.G., the new 'Pac, I need three spots"

69. ""Ask a Jay-Z fan about Big Daddy Kane, don't know em, Game gon show em" - Games Pain

70. ""She call me Jay I call her B we getting married to the streets" - Camera Phone

71. ""The kings coming, no i'm not Jay-z/ too many *****s hate me, but they scared to face me" 1 blood remix

72. "So I reconciled my differences like he did with Jigga" Make The World Go Round

73. ""I hear the crowd callin my name Game, Game but i'm not one so don't try to play me and this goes from Gucci Mane to Jay-Z" - Laugh

74."hip hop is soft since the Roc-A-Fella break up/and i don't do subliminals I just pick Jay up" - Walk in the streets

75."I'm that six figga *****/who got the word from KRS-One and stole the Blueprint from Jigga" - Feels Good

76."They say at Summer Jam i turned it out/but Kanye and Hova killed it without a doubt" - Just a lil bit (G-Unit Diss)

77.""We on that same elevator goin down, Dodger fitted got that Hova lean so they don't notice me" - Down & Out (mixtape version)"

Ya kiddin me, this nigga been riddin Hov's D*ck for a minute.
Damn groupies...

Hov is taking the Game's bait, the Game is one of the most unstable dude in rap right now, he beefed with G-Unit alone and he came out on top, he once contemplated suicide, and even tatooed a butterfly on his brim before he changed it to LA. Nigga is lookin for a buzz to sell his upcoming R.E.D album, just like Hov is expecting the death of autotune to promote his album.. he's addicted to name dropping, he cant rap without name droppin, thats his style, just the same way Hov keeps talking about his slinging days to sell albums.

I really like am so wavy, especially at the end when he takes shot at Beyonce, and Jays D.O.A, and takes sides with Kanye, and kinda defends Chris Breezy. Its about time the Game puts Jays old a** where it belongs and thats in retirement.

The Game is suffering from bipolar, 77 references to Jay Z, Jigga man mentions the game once "I am not going to talk about [the] game"

"I know y'all been hearing about the controversy between with me and Jay-Z, right," Game asked a crowd in Spain. "So I'ma start it off like this, f*ck Jay-Z! That's how Pac felt. That's how Nas felt at one time and that's how I feel...This ain't about B/This ain't about Destiny...You got a bad b*tch, word, ain't no p*ssy like hers/Just ask the Mavericks, Cowboys and the Spurs/I mean, my b*tch don't sling p*ssy like that/My b*tch sling p*ssy on a n*gga from the back, back, back/Black Wall Street, that's the game I bang/And I'm in Mahdrid, Spain...It go one, two, I'm back for more/Guess who's coming through the motherf*cking door/Spittin' more sh*t than a Crip/N*ggas know Game back on his sh*t."

a day later he apologizes,
"We dropped 'I'm So Wavy' yesterday," Game said in his latest vlog. "That wasn't no real diss or nothing, that was just like pop shots, messing around in the studio. Dropped a little something for the streets...When I took that little shot at Beyonce, I basically was just freestyling and she just got hit. I ain't even gonna break none of this stuff down or none of that, I was just coming straight off the dome. That Beyonce line just came right out. I didn't necessarily mean to go at Beyonce, I got beef strictly with your boy Jigga Man...Everyone loves Beyonce, I hop on the stage to diss Jay-Z, Hov, Jigga Man so if you know about the art of hip-hop and you know what freestyling is, then you know sh*t just comes outta your mouth...It sounded like I called Beyonce a h*e. I did call her a h*e but I did not mean to call Beyonce a h*e. I don't know where she's been or who she's been with."

**First single off Blueprint 3 is called Run this town feat Kanye West and Rihanna.

Old azz nigga Jay Z needs to hang it up and go seat somewhere...I'm tired of hearing his old azz rap

Old azz nigga Jay Z needs to hang it up and go seat somewhere...I'm tired of hearing his old azz rap

Nigga is as corny as hell, dressing up in them tight azz skiny jeans... you is forty two grandpa, stop dressing up like a 12 year old, and hang the mic while you are at it. and ohh BTW when are we expecting Beyonces child, or nigga be shootin blanks.

Forget Jigga and Game for a min

Fabolous ft. Kobe – Imma Do It

The block got my back, and my boys do too
And my baby momma tripping saying she need more loot
Every block every hood, every ghetto got beef
Gotta heater on my lap and another in the back
Shit, how'm I supposed to cope with all this stress on me
Errybody and their momma call the feds on me
I don't knew it, I'mma do it, I'mma do it (I'mma do it)
Look I don't knew it I'mma do it, I'mma do it (I'mma do it)
I got money in my head but I'm riding in the
drop (drop) drop (drop) drop (drop) drop (drop)

Fab is one of the most underrated and most quotable hip hoppers out there.

Forget Jigga and Game for a min

Fabolous ft. Kobe – Imma Do It

Fab is one of the most underrated and most quotable hip hoppers out there.

LOSO'S WAY.. waitin for that album like crazy, heard the track 'got it in the bag' which he features Drake, Nigga kills it. Its true that the dude is under rated, but niggaz respect him alot.

Chris Brown ain't a bad rapper himself. Any body heard "Ransom" by Rock City? CB kachana mbaya.

Chris Brown ain't a bad rapper himself. Any body heard "Ransom" by Rock City? CB kachana mbaya.

not heard it yet, ama look for it.. But the young Nigga was pushed under the bus by old azz gay-z, and beyonce for putting RiRI in her rightful place.

LOSO'S WAY.. waitin for that album like crazy, heard the track 'got it in the bag' which he features Drake, Nigga kills it. Its true that the dude is under rated, but niggaz respect him alot.

When I heard "Throw It in The Bag" I thought it was just Fab flashing that he can get the girl whatever she wants, come to find out from his video and interviews, he says it is a girl with "the integrity" of taking whatever she wants from a store, albeit in a shoplifting way, although Fab says it is not shoplifting, just attitude to get what she wants.

Check the video [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfHLlIMcC_0"]here[/ame]

Nigga is as corny as hell, dressing up in them tight azz skiny jeans... you is forty two grandpa, stop dressing up like a 12 year old, and hang the mic while you are at it. and ohh BTW when are we expecting Beyonces child, or nigga be shootin blanks.

yeah...nigga prolly shoots blanks....but who knows....age might be catching up with him too...

mods pls hii thread mbona watu wana swear....binti yangu hapa ananiuliza maana ya baadhi ya maneno......

namjenga awe great thinker kama babake.......nakuwa macho asi scroll chini kwenye jukwaa pendwa lile....ila punguzeni ukali wa maneno maana anasoma hizo niggga zenu...

Mkubwa kumbe una mtoto?Hongera

Daaamn, niggaz dissin God MC?
That ain't right, he still got it though he has been droppin garbage recently!

Daaamn, niggaz dissin God MC?
That ain't right, he still got it though he has been droppin garbage recently!

The God MC is Ra, JayHova stole "The Blueprint" from the righteous MC and tried to be "The God MC".

How can onebe an MC when one is not a rapper?

CB ana track freestyle) inaitwa I'm illy kajitahidi, Loso kwa upande mwingine anajaribu sana kuwa kama Jay Z, alafu dude goes hard kwenye freestyles lakini album zake zinakuwa na nyimbo za ajabu ajabu mfano mzuri ni hii Loso's Way baadhi ya nyimbo nilizosikiliza ni straight garbage.

Run This Town (link chini)
LimeLinx - File Preview - Free File Hosting and Sharing - Audio, Video, Image
Sauti ya RiRi iko very annoying kwenye hii track.