Jamani E MAIL hizi!!!!

mayenga

JF-Expert Member
Sep 6, 2009
Napata wakati mgumu ninapokutana na email kama hii,hasa kwenye sparm.Hawa watu ni wakweli au?

Dearest one,
I am more than happy to read your reply to my mail, How is your day?i hope you are very fine and healthy.
i promise to tell you more about me in my next mail,my name is Miss Elisa Edgard, i am single and have never been married, i am from Sudan in East of Africa, i am 25 yrs and 5in8ft tall,58kg weight.

Earlier i was residing in Dar fur refugee camp in Chad on July 2006, at a time there was a division and dispatch of some of the refugees due to the over population of the people in Chad, i was taken to Senegal in West African on 10th August 2007 where I'm presently residing in N'dioum refugee camp due to the civil war in my country. i am suffering in pains in this camp and i really need to have a man by my side to encourage me. i am willing relocate from this country.

My late father Dr Col Maxwell Edgard was the industrial Managing director of (EDGARD AND INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD) in KHARTOUM the economy capital of my Country(Sudan) and he was also the personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebel attack our house one early morning and killed my mother and father in cold blood. i escaped death because i was in school when the rebel attack our house. i was the only issue of my late parents,i have no brother nor sister. This Refugee Camp is headed by a Reverend Father am using his office computer to send you this email and i only enter his office when he is less busy in his office.

I would like to know more about you and your hobbies and what you are doing presently. my dream is to meet sincere, faithful, kind and trustworthy person. i will tell you more about my family background in my next mail. Attached here is my picture and i am Hoping to hear from you soon.
Miss Elisa.

ujanja wa zamani na watu kutapeliwa sasa hv watu wameelimika achana na upuuzi wa west africa

Napata wakati mgumu ninapokutana na email kama hii,hasa kwenye sparm.Hawa watu ni wakweli au?

Dearest one,
I am more than happy to read your reply to my mail, How is your day?i hope you are very fine and healthy.
i promise to tell you more about me in my next mail,my name is Miss Elisa Edgard, i am single and have never been married, i am from Sudan in East of Africa, i am 25 yrs and 5in8ft tall,58kg weight.

Earlier i was residing in Dar fur refugee camp in Chad on July 2006, at a time there was a division and dispatch of some of the refugees due to the over population of the people in Chad, i was taken to Senegal in West African on 10th August 2007 where I'm presently residing in N'dioum refugee camp due to the civil war in my country. i am suffering in pains in this camp and i really need to have a man by my side to encourage me. i am willing relocate from this country.

My late father Dr Col Maxwell Edgard was the industrial Managing director of (EDGARD AND INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD) in KHARTOUM the economy capital of my Country(Sudan) and he was also the personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebel attack our house one early morning and killed my mother and father in cold blood. i escaped death because i was in school when the rebel attack our house. i was the only issue of my late parents,i have no brother nor sister. This Refugee Camp is headed by a Reverend Father am using his office computer to send you this email and i only enter his office when he is less busy in his office.

I would like to know more about you and your hobbies and what you are doing presently. my dream is to meet sincere, faithful, kind and trustworthy person. i will tell you more about my family background in my next mail. Attached here is my picture and i am Hoping to hear from you soon.
Miss Elisa.

mkuu hii kitu we ni ku drag na kuidrop pale kwenye spam au trash..

Msicheki, mbona kuna benki ya marekani ilisema walitapeliwa hivo na Boko haram, na wakawatumia laki za dola ya marekani? lol

Watu wa west Africa wezi sana kwa kutumia mtandao!Najua atakuwa amekutumia picha ya demu bomba sana!Mwisho wa stori atakwambia baba yake ameacha maelfu ya dola umsaidie kuhamisha na hapo ndipo utakapoliwa kijinga.Wenzio huwa hatupotezi kuusoma huo ujinga wao.

wengi wanatapeliwa sn kwa njia hii mpaka sasa,ce kuna staf mwenzetu tulimstukia karibia stage ya kutuma hela,potezea mkuu hao wezi tu.

mimi nilijaribu kuchati nao kuona inaishia wapi alisema atanipa akount namba ya babake halafu nizitoe hela zilizomo kwenye hiyo account halafu nimtumbukizie kwenye account yake yeye ataniachia 40% ya million 120 US dollar, hawa jamaa ni wezi ile mbaya

Wizi wa kizamani sana huu, delete bila hata kusoma

jamani ndugu zangu, watanzania wengi ni aninfomd kwenye haya maswala. Mwaka jana tu kuna mama mmoja alistaafu TRA wamemlamba mafao yake yote kwa ujinga huu huu. Ooh.. sisi ni wakewezaji.. tunataka tushirikiane na wewe.. Sate iaz ov wek end sevings. Gon! Anaongea mwenyewe tu mitaani siku hizi. So sad.

Dearest one,

Miss Elisa.

Utaumizwa vibaya ndugu, ukiwapa namba yako ya account wanaiibia bank yako kwa kutumia account yako, utajutaje? achana nao vibaka hao na si wanawake kama utakavyowaona kwenye picha zao. Mimi kuna mjinga mmoja alinitumiaga harafu kwa kuzani mimi isangaliagi Nagerian Movie akaweka picha ya Genevivi eti ndo yeye akajipa jina la Grace Yak. utaabishwa usijaribu, kujibishana nao kwa email unaweza kwa kuwachora lakini mwisho wa siku watakwambia wape namba yako ya account, mchezo uishie hapo