Its all about soul mate

Pritty wa joseph

JF-Expert Member
Jul 17, 2014
If I could change one thing about me I wouldn't change a thing. I'm perfectly imperfect. I strive to better myself in the eyes of the God. I'm single because I am a woman of substance and I require a man who is the same. How many people really accept themselves for who they are?

If I could change one thing about me I wouldn't change a thing. I'm perfectly imperfect. I strive to better myself in the eyes of the God. I'm single because I am a woman of substance and I require a man who is the same. How many people really accept themselves for who they are?

why dont you accept yourself...for who you are...SINGLE....and remain SINGLE???

Pritty...i just love those words.
Most of us don't accept the way we are for a number of reasons, however our reasons are not justifiable. If you want to live a happy and worthy life you have to accept yourself. The first step is to know yourself, you can't accept yourself if you don't know who you are!
All the best friend.
Once again i love those words.......

Pritty...i just love those words.
Most of us don't accept the way we are for a number of reasons, however our reasons are not justifiable. If you want to live a happy and worthy life you have to accept yourself. The first step is to know yourself, you can't accept yourself if you don't know who you are!
All the best friend.
Once again i love those words.......

thank u too

Dada hujapata tu bado au unatuenjoy maana ni mara kama ya 3 saivi unaomtuma maombi, au wanaume tumekuwa ghali saivi

This is shit maan mtu anasema eti accepting herslf na bunch of brah brah kibao wakati anajua kabisa ni maneno ya kujifariji tu.. Let's be realistic jaman maisha ya kucopy kutoka kwa watu haya mmh, haya Mrs substance endelea kusubiri Kama utampata huyo Mr substance Kama atakuja..

This is shit maan mtu anasema eti accepting herslf na bunch of brah brah kibao wakati anajua kabisa ni maneno ya kujifariji tu.. Let's be realistic jaman maisha ya kucopy kutoka kwa watu haya mmh, haya Mrs substance endelea kusubiri Kama utampata huyo Mr substance Kama atakuja..

asante

Tooba,
Baby, baada ya kunitosa umeamua kuja huku tena!!!
Njoo bhana tulee watoto.
Miss you

Back
Top Bottom