Good moments doesn't last forever

Lenin23

Feb 9, 2022
Hey it's len here again,
Hopefully you friends are doing well, okay and the sun is burning bright by your side as much is it does me

As I pass through ages I've noticed something strange, strange in fact to be called strange things,

I've witnessed how good moment slips on my hands like grain of sand

I've learnt that good love turns bitter and I made many enemies in one year more than Ive ever did in two decades simply because of something they call money legacy

Hey I was in vow of celibacy for about a year, just few days a go I met a woman and I saved her in my phone " love of my life " but I'm scared you know

I'm not scared that this beautiful moments she brought in my life will eventually come to it's due as much as like any moment with my past lover but I'm scared that she doesn't like something about "n" and I do have n, It's like a ticking bomb it's just a matter of time and it will explode

I'm afraid that good thing and bad things in life are all happening at the same time

I'm scared of the pain I'll do me for falling in love at the time which I don't know if it's right or wrong

Everything is certain by my side, as much as anyone else and I'm just a boy.
Have a good day you all.

Japo ni broken ila umetushika
Anyway love is not for everyone if you are much afraid just let it go
Its not a crime

Japo ni broken ila umetushika
Anyway love is not for everyone if you are much afraid just let it go
Its not a crime
Dear charrote with my heart and soul I can tell you I really really wish to do that, to let it go but i can't, I'll just enjoy the moment and if it doesn't last, I promise you I'll cry, something I rarely do 🥺

Dear charrote with my heart and soul I can tell you I really really wish to do that, to let it go but i can't, I'll just enjoy the moment and if it doesn't last, I promise you I'll cry, something I rarely do 🥺
Jifunze lugha kama Kijerumani, kispanish, Kitaliano na French ndio lugha zenye faida kwa sasa, English hailipi.