It amazes me, The head gold was the Babylonian Empire

PANTHERA LEO

JF-Expert Member
Jan 25, 2019
The head gold was the Babylonian Empire , the chest of silver was the Medo Persia empire , the hips of bronze was The Greek Empire under Alexander the Great , the pegs of iron was the Roman Empire which was also continued on as The Holy Roman Empire and the feet of steel and clay ? ...... we don’t know yet . My guess is it will be the final one world Government led under the Anti Christ which hasn’t happened yet

Las vegas, Us
Screenshot_20190519-111831.jpeg

The head gold was the Babylonian Empire , the chest of silver was the Medo Persia empire , the hips of bronze was The Greek Empire under Alexander the Great , the pegs of iron was the Roman Empire which was also continued on as The Holy Roman Empire and the feet of steel and clay ? ...... we don’t know yet . My guess is it will be the final one world Government led under the Anti Christ which hasn’t happened yet

Las vegas, UsView attachment 1101956
Ndio nani huyuu?

this statue is actually standing in Las Vegas and I guarantee you 99% of the population has no idea what it stands for . Seeing this helps confirm my belief that the elite love to mock the public .
Elite love to mock the public!!

Please clear my throat

this statue is actually standing in Las Vegas and I guarantee you 99% of the population has no idea what it stands for . Seeing this helps confirm my belief that the elite love to mock the public .
Amerika anathibitisha unabii kwa kiasi kikubwa sana....

Las vegas, UsView attachment 1101956
Who proved it au ni speculations tu?? Kwanini isiwe Mongolian Empire au Ottoman Empire!! Ambazo zilikua na ukubwa sawa au hta zaidi ya hizo Empire zingine!!

Nachofahamu hilo sanamu lote lilianguka kwa muda mmoja halikuanguka gradually!! Sasa mnavyotafsiri kuwa moja baada ya jingine ni utawala wa miaka tofauti nachanganyikiwa kidogo na interpretation zenu...... All in all hii ni speculation tu hazijawa proved kokote kuwa ni utawala A au B.

Labda mtoa mada utueleze zaidi kwanini unafikiri Kila plate ni utawala uliotaja!!

2.Kuhusu anti christ pia naona kuna changamoto kubwa ya watu kutafsiri Kitabu cha ufunuo.... Mpinga kristo sio political power kama mnavyodhani na hili pia liliwachanganywa wayahudi waliodhani utawala uliotabiriwa na Daniel utakua wa kimwili kama wa Roman Empire ndio maana walipomuona jamaa mmoja amekaa kimaskini maskini (Yesu) anadai yeye ndio Anatimiza unabii wakaishia kummaliza na mpaka leo hawamuamini.

Kwahiyo maandiko mengi ni figurative mpinga Kristu ni mtu wa kawaida na atafunction ndani ya kanisa sio Political kama watu wanavyodhani.... Hizo one world government mnazosubiria mtashangaa Yesu wenu anarudi mnamkataa kisa mnasubiri One world government mjue unabii wa Daniel umetimia.

BIBLE IS PURELY FIGURATIVE!!

Back
Top Bottom