Israel wamuuwa Kamanda wa Hamas ndani ya Dubai

Ab-Titchaz

JF-Expert Member
Jan 30, 2008
Hamas military commander 'assassinated' in Dubai

mabhuh_hh.jpg

A senior Hamas military commander has been assassinated by Israel in Dubai, the Palestinian Islamist group claims.

Mahmoud al-Mabhouh, 50, a founder of the Izz al-Din Qassam Brigades, "died a martyr on 20 January in suspicious circumstances", a statement said.

Hamas gave no further details, but vowed to "retaliate for this Zionist crime at the appropriate moment".

An Israeli government spokesman would not comment when asked about the allegation by the Associated Press.

Mr Mabhouh, who had been living in Syria, was suspected of having participated in the abduction and killing of two Israeli soldiers in 1989.

A Hamas political bureau member in Damascus, Izzat al-Rishq, said Mr Mahbouh had died suddenly the day after he arrived in Dubai.

"I cannot reveal the circumstances. We are working with the authorities in the United Arab Emirates," he told the Reuters news agency.

The Izz al-Din Qassam Brigades has carried out hundreds of attacks and suicide bombings targeting Israeli troops and civilians.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/8486531.stm

Guys,

I do not see how Israel is involved. Can anyone show clearly how Israel is connected to the death of this Commander? I am missing something here!!!

Tiba

Mr Mabhouh, who had been living in Syria, was suspected of having participated in the abduction and killing of two Israeli soldiers in 1989.

I cannot reveal the circumstances. We are working with the authorities in the United Arab Emirates," he told the Reuters news agency.

A Hamas political bureau member in Damascus, Izzat al-Rishq, said Mr Mahbouh had died suddenly the day after he arrived in Dubai.

Si ndio miili ambayo waisraeli walipewa for exchange ya alive hundred of palestinian fighters? MOSAD don't forgive, If it is true Israel is involved in the killing, then HAMAS should be handling Israelis captives alive.
WHOEVER SHEDS BLOOD BY SWORD, BY SWORD HIS BLOOD SHALL BE SHED.

Pia inawezekana kabisa jamaa kafumaniwa na mke wa mtu kauliwa na wanaosingiziwa ni Israeli. As hakuna proof kuwa Israel is involved. cause huko ukizini ni kupigwa mawe tu and the people who contracts deal kama za kuteka jews, they get paid well. There could be a possibility kuwa jamaa amekufa kutokana na maisha ya anasa and he was sick na alikwenda dubai kwa matibabu but it was late as he had just arrived in Dubai. Lakini because he was in a wanted list by Israel, lawama lazima zielekezwe huko.

Guys,

I do not see how Israel is involved. Can anyone show clearly how Israel is connected to the death of this Commander? I am missing something here!!!

Tiba

I wanted to respond " Ask Ab-Titchaz" just to realise that he's the one who started this thread.

Do you just hate israel or? its clearly shows they are still working with the authorities to find out what had transpire, camon guys lets talk about researched informations!

I wanted to respond " Ask Ab-Titchaz" just to realise that he's the one who started this thread.

Chief,

Habari za kule uliko ndugu yangu?

I was simply delivering a message from BBC with the link included
therein. How can I bear the responsibiilty of justifying the claims?
I haven't even given my opinion on the thing and just like our
fellow member I was wondering how the Palestinians are cliaming
that Israel bears responsibility.

If you want my opinion though, i would advise you to follow Mossads
track record on avenging the deaths of their fellow Jews. This man is
suspected of having the blood of 2 Israeli soldiers on his hand.

Meanwhile this is very telling:

An Israeli government spokesman would not comment when asked about the allegation by the Associated Press.

Draw inferences from that and have a conspiracy free day.

Tuko pamoja.

Inawezekana hata amekufa kwa BP lakini jamaa wanatafuta kisingizio cha kuleta vurugu. Angefia Israel je???

Hili tukio la kuuawa halina uhusiano wa moja kwa moja na Israel au Mosad, kama kuna mtu ana ushahidi alete!

Hii safi sana awe ameuwawa na Mossad au KGB yote kheri, hakuna mzaha wa kucheka na magaidi bwana!

Chief,

Habari za kule uliko ndugu yangu?

I was simply delivering a message from BBC with the link included
therein. How can I bear the responsibiilty of justifying the claims?
I haven't even given my opinion on the thing and just like our
fellow member I was wondering how the Palestinians are cliaming
that Israel bears responsibility.

If you want my opinion though, i would advise you to follow Mossads
track record on avenging the deaths of their fellow Jews. This man is
suspected of having the blood of 2 Israeli soldiers on his hand.

Meanwhile this is very telling:

Draw inferences from that and have a conspiracy free day.

Tuko pamoja.

your analysis is too basic and really we cannot see any connection of the killing with Israel. it may be true that Mossads do avenge the death of their fellow jews but does it mean every death of palestine militants is organised by Israel. are they ammuned from any natural cause of desease? this is feeble thinking and silly conclusion.

I think we need to be more analytical in what we reason. I hope the truth will be revealed after investigation is complete.

your analysis is too basic and really we cannot see any connection of the killing with Israel. it may be true that Mossads do avenge the death of their fellow jews but does it mean every death of palestine militants is organised by Israel. are they ammuned from any natural cause of desease? this is feeble thinking and silly conclusion.

I think we need to be more analytical in what we reason. I hope the truth will be revealed after investigation is complete.

Nangetwa please,

I'm not the originator of the message. I just put it out there.
It came from BBC and they are saying the Palestinians have said this.

Also I have not made any conclusion on the subject as you portend.

jamani Israel hawako kiasi hicho, loh! kwa nini asiwe ameuwawa na Sudani? au Saudi? acheni uchonganishi wa kishenzist namna hiyo, au mtindo ule ule wa Warabu kuamini chochote wakionacho kibaya kuwa ni Israel wamekifanya?

Mtani wangu ushaamka sio?...:D

Ukisema wote unamaanisha nani?

Ab,

Ni aje mazee.

Kama unafuatilia historia ya matukio duniani, hususan ktk kipindi hiki cha miongo ya hivi karibuni utabaini kuwa Waarabu na Wayahudi wamekuwa mstari wa mbele kuvuruga amani ya dunia na kuambukiza kansa mbaya ya kutothamini uhai wa binadamu kwa visingizio mbalimbali, hali inayotishia mustakabali wa mwanadamu juu ya uso wa dunia.

Kuna siku nilikuwa naangalia documentary moja ya BBC, kuna mu-afghani mmoja alikuwa akilalamikia Waarabu wameigeuza nchi yao kuwa ni uwanja wa mapambano kwa muda mrefu sasa. Na kwa upande mwingine Wayahudi nadhani unakumbuka walivyoviharibu viunga vya Beirut hivi majuzikati, na matukio mengine kadha wa kadha, sina haja ya kuyaorodhesha hapa.

Brother of killed Hamas man says electrocuted to death

1_wa.jpg

Mahmoud al-Mabhouh's brother tells Ynet of series of hit attempts his brother survived including in Gaza and Damascus; claims died by electric shock

Ali Waked and AFP
Latest Update: 01.29.10, 12:22 / Israel News

Mahmoud al-Mabhouh, who according to Hamas was assassinated by Israel in Dubai was killed by electric shock after an electrical appliance was held to his head and had already escaped several past attempts to kill him, according to his brother.

"The first results of a joint investigation by Hamas and the (United Arab) Emirates show he was killed by an electrical appliance that was held to his head," Faiq al-Mabhouh told AFP by telephone.

Speaking to Ynet from Gaza, he further noted, "The assassination attempt was one of many. My brother escaped an attepted hit in Gaza, and six months ago he was poisoned and was unconscious for 36 hours, but he didn't like the media and no one in the organization spoke of it.

"He also survived when Izz El-Deen Sheikh Khalil was assasinated in Damascus in 2004 after security cameras located a device attached to his car."

Al-Mabhouh's family has no details on the circumstances of Mahmoud's death. Meanwhile, Hamas are blaming the Mossad. "Hamas' overseas branch officially informed the family 10 days ago that he was dead, but only tonight after all of the forensic examinations, his body was turned over to Hamas and and we were notified at two in the morning," Faiq said.

The family set up a mourners' tent and Faiq said that all of Hamas' leadership arrived.

"The family has no doubt it was a hit," he said.

Al-Mabhouh renewed contact with his family in Gaza in the last years, however his brother said Mahmoud never spoke about his activities. "All we knew was that he supports the organization's resistance in the Strip and in Palestine."

For months the Israel Defense Forces chased after al-Mabhouh until he left the Gaza Strip via Egypt and finally settled in Damascus, where he served as a senior official in Hamas' military wing.

"You know him better than us. I can say he was one of the first in Hamas to start an armed battle against the occupation. He was one of the first founders of the Izz al-Din al-Qassam Brigades when he started operating with a small squad, a member of which is still in Israeli prison, and has since been wanted,"
Faiq said.

He is referring to Muhammad Sharatha, commander of Hamas' 101 squad, which kidnapped and murdered soldiers Avi Sasportas and Ilan Sa'adon in 1989. Recently his name was mentioned in relation to the prisoner swap deal to secure the release of Gilad Shalit, however it appears Israel is against his release.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3841395,00.html

Ab,

Ni aje mazee.

Kama unafuatilia historia ya matukio duniani, hususan ktk kipindi hiki cha miongo ya hivi karibuni utabaini kuwa Waarabu na Wayahudi wamekuwa mstari wa mbele kuvuruga amani ya dunia na kuambukiza kansa mbaya ya kutothamini uhai wa binadamu kwa visingizio mbalimbali, hali inayotishia mustakabali wa mwanadamu juu ya uso wa dunia.

Kuna siku nilikuwa naangalia documentary moja ya BBC, kuna mu-afghani mmoja alikuwa akilalamikia Waarabu wameigeuza nchi yao kuwa ni uwanja wa mapambano kwa muda mrefu sasa. Na kwa upande mwingine Wayahudi nadhani unakumbuka walivyoviharibu viunga vya Beirut hivi majuzikati, na matukio mengine kadha wa kadha, sina haja ya kuyaorodhesha hapa.

Nakuelewa bro lakini wakikusikia wenyewe sijui utajificha wapi.Hususan
hio sehemu nilio-highlight.

Kem subiri.

Nakuelewa bro lakini wakikusikia wenyewe sijui utajificha wapi.Hususan
hio sehemu nilio-highlight.

Kem subiri.

Naelewa.

Watakuja watu, (actually wameshakuja tayari) watakaosema hii ni vita ya watu wa Mungu dhidi ya shetani na watu wake & vice versa. Lakini ni wazi Mungu hapigani vita vya miaka na miaka, mtu anayeamini ktk theories za namna hii ni wazi tupo scales tofauti.

Back
Top Bottom