Discussion in 'JF Chit-Chat' started by Mtalingolo, Mar 18, 2012.
What are the main inhibitors for most of graduates starting their own business??
Tell us what you think, first
1. Wengi wanaugonjwa unaitwa eliticity
2. Wengi wanaogopa kujaribu na kushindwa
3. Elimu waliyopewa haikuwaandaa kuwa wajasiriamali/kujiajiri wenyewe
4. Mitaji ni issues nchi hii especially start up capital
5. Mazingira waliyokulia (nyumbani/ Shuleni) yamewajengea mentality ya kwamba, wanasoma ili waajiriwe (go to school, get good grades and you will get a high paying job- R.K)
6. Sehemu kubwa ya Jamii haiwamotivate kujiajiri but rather kuajiriwa
Most of them they don't have enough capital to start their own business i think so...
Very very thank you, nadhan kuna graduaters wengi tu hum ndani and they are stil waiting for employment, wakati they can start their own business(entrepreneurs). So through your tips nadhan niweng tutafaidika nazo,
Lack of practical skills and capital as well.
this is what i wanted to say...our education is not practical based!..madesa oriented!
Owhkey, so can you say anything else?
Missed you alot mr., How are you??
mh hapa hapanifai kijiwe kishanuka, mi naenda jamni.....
Aahaah bwana mkono mtupu haulambwi, hebu tia neno watu wafaidike nalo...