I'm seeking for a Literature in English Syllabus, please!

LILENDI

JF-Expert Member
Oct 27, 2013
Igweeeeeeee.......! I'm a Literature in English teacher and I've been seeking for the mentioned subject syllabus for four years now but to no avail. I went to the TIE offices and bookshop only to be told silly stories. Please, if there is anyone who knows where to get it or he/she has it, let me know. you may send a pm. it is urgent! be blessed.

Igweeeeeeee.......! I'm a Literature in English teacher and I've been seeking for the mentioned subject syllabus for four years now but to no avail. I went to the TIE offices and bookshop only to be told silly stories. Please, if there is anyone who knows where to get it or he/she has it, let me know. you may send a pm. it is urgent! be blessed.
I'm a Literature in English teacher.

kweli wewe ni wa Literature.

hahahaha
Hapo tusubiri Div 5 za kwenda mbele
Mkuu rudi chuo cha ualimu ulichosoma mwambie lecturer wako akusaidie maana syllabus za Tanzania zilikua zinapatikana in the 90s .... siku hizi zimekua bidhaa adimu.

hahahaha
Hapo tusubiri Div 5 za kwenda mbele
Mkuu rudi chuo cha ualimu ulichosoma mwambie lecturer wako akusaidie maana syllabus za Tanzania zilikua zinapatikana in the 90s .... siku hizi zimekua bidhaa adimu.

chuoni siendi kwa sababu lecturer wangu alishafariki (May his soul R.I.P !) kama vipi nitatengeneza ya kwangu maana serikali inasisitiza ubunifu kwa walimu ili kukabiliana na matatizo yanayo wakabili, hili likiwemo.

Be resourceful,improvise or better still take the initiative and help TIE design the darn syllabus.

Teacher anadai anakiingereza cha ugoko na serikali inandoto za BRN.
Ni MAJANGER.