Ibada ya Mazishi ya Whitney Houston

170 M records sold world wide.
She was my gift and I was hers: Rickey Minor, music recorder

It was! Unajua wakati mwingine najiuliza tukiona mtu amevunjika moyo kabisa can't we do something like this when she is still alive, let everyone express their love and support. Wouldn't it give her a few more years to hold on.
It was very touching </3

Only if I let em, sugar! Which is rare with me, trust me!
I was born to change the world around me and not otherwise. U think ur attitude can be changed (easily)?
..baby ..do u agree that somebody can change your attitude forever?

Rev Winans Jr anasoma maandiko kwa style ya kuimba. Mie nashukuru Mungu kaninyima kipaji cha kuimba manake ningekuwa Lucifer #2!
Aisee hiyo familia inaniuwaga sana ukianzia kwa mdingi wao ni balaa

It was! Unajua wakati mwingine najiuliza tukiona mtu amevunjika moyo kabisa can't we do something like this when she is still alive, let everyone express their love and support. Wouldn't it give her a few more years to hold on.

It should be that we do indeed celebrate while alive. I really do wish if she knew how much she was loved and appreciated. I hope her soul is watching.

This Rev Winans mgomvi kweli. Ati kuna mtu alisema ' I wish I had met Christ before I met christians'
Kinda true...
Seek thee first the kingdom of God and its righteousness.

Rev marvin has touched my heart,plus the family..i just hope that she knew that all these people loved her this much!when Ray talked i was in tears.RIP Whitney.

........ndio mwisho wa Whitney huu, masikini anaendwa kuzikwa sasa.

• Thanks
Reactions: BAK
1 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom