I thought she was our neighbour!

I thought she was our neighbour!

Pape

JF-Expert Member
Joined
Dec 11, 2008
Posts
5,487
Reaction score
86
One day, there was an old lady outside my house holding two packets of sweets. At first I thought she was our neighbuor and wanted to give us these packs of sweets as a gift. But then when she spoke, I realize that she was foreigner (stranger). I could not understand what she was talking about. I guessed she must be asking for money. I sensed there was something wrong and immediately closed the door and ignored her. Later, I found her and an accomplice robbed someone else down the road!!

Warning: Be careful with strangers at your houses/homes!
 
One day, there was an old lady outside my house holding two packets of sweets. At first I thought she was our neighbuor and wanted to give us these packs of sweets as a gift. But then when she spoke, I realize that she was foreigner (stranger). I could not understand what she was talking about. I guessed she must be asking for money. I sensed there was something wrong and immediately closed the door and ignored her. Later, I found her and an accomplice robbed someone else down the road!!

Warning: Be careful with strangers at your houses/homes!
then?
 
Back
Top Bottom