I miss my ex man so much jamani

Aug 9, 2017
[quote uid=448012 name="proudly mrs sam" post=22748771]To my x love <br /><br />Only God knows how much I miss my x sweetheart, E nimekumiss sana just send me even a message to say Hi! <br /><br />I loved you so much. You were the second man in my love life but you were the first man to show me how love tastes. <br />Mwanaume wa kwanza kabisa kunifikisha kileleni na hajawahi mwingine na sijui kama atatokea tena wa kunifikisha huko. Wewe ndie mwanaume uliyenifundisha nini maana ya mapenzi &amp; for that I will never ever forget you.<br /><br />My x love you always come in my dreams at night. I dream kissing you, I dream the way we used to hug on bed till we fall asleep, I dream of your hands caressing my back gently, I dream of your priceless smile.....<br /><br />You were so kind my love I remember how you stood by my side during the difficult moments I went through. There was a time I wanted to kill myself but your sweet words kept me moving on May be now I could be 6 feet down on earth. <br /><br />Sweetheart when I met you I was more than mshamba but thanks to you you introduced me to the world of wajanja hahahaa you used to say 'abunuasi' For the first time you I went to mwanza by plane and stayed in that classic Mwanza hotel for 3 days thanks so much honey that meant a lot to me.<br /><br />Honey I know kuna mambo nilikuudhi mengi sana naomba nisamehe kuna vitu nilisema maybe hukutegemea kama ningesema nisamehe mpenzi x.<br /><br />Last but not least I want to tell you that I am getting married to a Botswanian yeye pia nimempata humuhumu JF kama nilivyokupata wewe my wedding shall be next year March by the grace of God.<br />X sweetheart I have not done sex with him yet till he gives out the bride price pls dear x if you happen to see this thread this is what I ask from you:<br /><br /> let me taste your delicious lips for the last time <br /> let me hug you for the last time<br /> let me have that thing in me for the last time I felt it so much honey<br /> let me see your smile and hear your voice for the last time <br /><br />If you were not married dear x ningekuwa na nguvu hata ya kukupigia simu or to text you but with your situation I can't do anything coz they say what God brought together no man can separate. I respect your marriage &amp; I will not want to be the cause of trouble again to hurt your wife again.<br /><br />I love you so much and you are always in my prayers.<br /><br />To my irreplaceable <br /><br />From your x girl.<br /><br />NB:<br />Najua muhusika akiona atajijua tu akikumbuka safari ya Mwanza na Mwanza hotel [/QUOTE]<br />Huu mtandao umekuwa wa malaya<br /><br />Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app