S Sojochris Member Joined Jan 28, 2012 Posts 27 Reaction score 3 Jan 28, 2012 #1 I have been searching for a right place,right people,and right connection to deriver my perspectives.Finally I am here where I dreamed for so long,hope jf will be my home forever.Thanx all!
I have been searching for a right place,right people,and right connection to deriver my perspectives.Finally I am here where I dreamed for so long,hope jf will be my home forever.Thanx all!
Mamzalendo JF-Expert Member Joined Dec 29, 2010 Posts 1,670 Reaction score 558 Jan 28, 2012 #2 It will my dear,warmly welcome,
S Sojochris Member Joined Jan 28, 2012 Posts 27 Reaction score 3 Jan 28, 2012 Thread starter #3 Mamzalendo said: It will my dear,warmly welcome, Click to expand... Asante sana ndugu...
Katavi Platinum Member Joined Aug 31, 2009 Posts 42,099 Reaction score 12,928 Jan 28, 2012 #4 Karibu sana jamvini, tunategemea kujifunza mengi kutoka kwako!
Ambitious JF-Expert Member Joined Dec 26, 2011 Posts 2,143 Reaction score 884 Jan 28, 2012 #5 Karibu sana..
S Sojochris Member Joined Jan 28, 2012 Posts 27 Reaction score 3 Jan 28, 2012 Thread starter #6 Ambitious said: Karibu sana.. Click to expand... Thnx Katavi & Ambitious......
Ulimakafu JF-Expert Member Joined Mar 18, 2011 Posts 31,867 Reaction score 13,846 Jan 30, 2012 #7 Karibu sana JF mkuu.
Michael Amon JF-Expert Member Joined Dec 22, 2008 Posts 8,769 Reaction score 3,649 Jan 30, 2012 #8 it will always be your home. Welcome to JF the home of great thinkers
Erickb52 JF-Expert Member Joined Oct 31, 2010 Posts 18,559 Reaction score 11,496 Jan 30, 2012 #9 welcome sana JF
figganigga Platinum Member Joined Oct 17, 2010 Posts 27,852 Reaction score 63,381 Jan 30, 2012 #10 karibu mkuu. mia
TUKUTUKU JF-Expert Member Joined Sep 14, 2010 Posts 11,763 Reaction score 4,047 Jan 31, 2012 #11 karibu mkuu