Kaka Kapo JF-Expert Member Joined Nov 23, 2012 Posts 547 Reaction score 350 Feb 2, 2022 #1 I am looking for recommendations on where I can get short course on Data Science with R Programming language..
I am looking for recommendations on where I can get short course on Data Science with R Programming language..
Cannabis JF-Expert Member Joined Jan 20, 2014 Posts 14,214 Reaction score 40,680 Feb 3, 2022 #2 https://www.udemy.com/course/r-programming-for-data-science-beginners-to-pro/
Upepo wa Pesa JF-Expert Member Joined Aug 8, 2015 Posts 21,786 Reaction score 35,766 Feb 3, 2022 #3 The Martyr said: I am looking for recommendations on where I can get short course on Data Science with R Programming language.. Click to expand... Ingia hapa... 1. Youtube 2. Udemy 3. Coursera Google hayo majina utapata link zao.
The Martyr said: I am looking for recommendations on where I can get short course on Data Science with R Programming language.. Click to expand... Ingia hapa... 1. Youtube 2. Udemy 3. Coursera Google hayo majina utapata link zao.
Kingfisher JF-Expert Member Joined May 22, 2015 Posts 5,144 Reaction score 8,399 Feb 3, 2022 #4 Datacamp
Kaka Kapo JF-Expert Member Joined Nov 23, 2012 Posts 547 Reaction score 350 Feb 3, 2022 Thread starter #5 Upepo wa Pesa said: Ingia hapa... 1. Youtube 2. Udemy 3. Coursera Google hayo majina utapata link zao. Click to expand... Thanks
Upepo wa Pesa said: Ingia hapa... 1. Youtube 2. Udemy 3. Coursera Google hayo majina utapata link zao. Click to expand... Thanks
Kaka Kapo JF-Expert Member Joined Nov 23, 2012 Posts 547 Reaction score 350 Feb 3, 2022 Thread starter #6 Kingfisher said: Datacamp Click to expand... shukrani
Kaka Kapo JF-Expert Member Joined Nov 23, 2012 Posts 547 Reaction score 350 Feb 3, 2022 Thread starter #7 Cannabis said: https://www.udemy.com/course/r-programming-for-data-science-beginners-to-pro/ Click to expand... Asante
Cannabis said: https://www.udemy.com/course/r-programming-for-data-science-beginners-to-pro/ Click to expand... Asante
Capital JF-Expert Member Joined Oct 12, 2010 Posts 1,507 Reaction score 1,103 Feb 3, 2022 #8 Come to SUA.. what is your budget?
R Raskazimi JF-Expert Member Joined Apr 26, 2008 Posts 1,199 Reaction score 1,386 Feb 3, 2022 #9 Probably COICT UDSM