I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help .........

mmmh,I real dnt think kama anahitaji kweli kuacha,coz mtu ukiamua kitu hata kama kinakuuma kiasi gani but once you decide to let it go then you dont have to listen to some ones opinion!How coul she for Gods sake?if she decided to share her sisters "DICK"Thats too and very low.She knw wat she wanted,she is and so happy about it,I real dont think she needs an advise,she is just a devil herself!
My Take:if she is real sorry for wat she did,she should stop it once,and confess it to them! Thast the real meaning of true confession.

"Pearl you gotta be kidding confess!!!!!!!!!"Lazima moto uwake.Simuonei huruma yeye bali hao dada zake na watoto ambao masikni hawajui dunia inakwendaje watateseka bure. The only thing she can do may be b'se is hard for her to leave them, to find a distance boarding school to distance herself from them. Sometime is very easy to say why don't she stop! remember we man are evil and for them they feel proud for what they are doing. Please for your sister's marriage sake "uondoke kwa kisingizio cha kutafuta shule mbali na ukienda ukae muda mrefu sana na usiludi na kama kuwatembelea hakikisha dada zako wako nyumbani ndiyo uende, itafika mahali utasahau.

vipi kama mmoja ana ngoma, ... the rest is history for hao wazazi wa hao mabinti..........i feel like crying, shame, shame, shame.

Uwiiiii tunaoishi na wadogo zetu itabidi tuwaangalie kwa jicho la tatu. na huyo mtoto unaweza ukamuona ukafikiri labda mlokole. wa hivyo ni wale wanakuwaga wapole sana, hawatoki out kwenda kuonana na vijana wenzao wala hawajichanganyi

mara nyingi wao ni kanisani shule au kazini na nyumbani ,hiyo inawaba hawa wababa kuwaamini na kuwaona kama wako safe cause wametulia majumbani kumbe loooo!

Namshauri aondoke akakae hostel kama anasoma , au akapange kama anafanya kazi na atafute boyfriend ambae atakuwa nae bennet sana ili wale wazandiki wasipate nafasi ya kumfatia huko aliko
angalizo;kama akiendelea nao wakati amehama watakutana huko na kufumaniana hapo ndio atakiona cha mtemakuni

Mmmh!
Sijui ndio balehe zinamsumbua!!!
Halafu ana utoto huyo ingawa umri wake umesogea.
Atoke hapo nyumbani akatafute kazi ya kufanya. Ikibidi ahame mji kabla kiporo hakijachacha.

iven if aende wapi if thats is her manners then there in no way out!and if you can read betweens the lines she real enjoys angekuwa ni mkosaji kweli angeongea na hao wanaume na aache mchezo huwa lkn mmmh to me she is mo zan a bi.*****
"Pearl you gotta be kidding confess!!!!!!!!!"Lazima moto uwake.Simuonei huruma yeye bali hao dada zake na watoto ambao masikni hawajui dunia inakwendaje watateseka bure. The only thing she can do may be b'se is hard for her to leave them, to find a distance boarding school to distance herself from them. Sometime is very easy to say why don't she stop! remember we man are evil and for them they feel proud for what they are doing. Please for your sister's marriage sake "uondoke kwa kisingizio cha kutafuta shule mbali na ukienda ukae muda mrefu sana na usiludi na kama kuwatembelea hakikisha dada zako wako nyumbani ndiyo uende, itafika mahali utasahau.

Sasa hapo kama mmojawapo ni AIDS/HIV+ ndiyo kwamba familia nzima imekwisha (Three sisters & Two husbands)!

Halafu inawezekana hao ma-husband wana-share ma-wife! kha!

Kuna familia moja ya ndugu wa kiume hapa Dar es Salaam waliambukizwa VVU na mke wa mmoja wao - so far wa-Kaka wawili tumeshawazika na yule wa tatu yupo maututi!

I am like I said doing something abominable and I know. But I cant help myself. I am an existing member of (...) but I cant post this using my ID for fear of the stigma cos some of friends in school knows my ID

I am 23yrs old and I am sleeping with my two elder sisters husbands. I am the last girl in a family of 4, 3 girls & a boy. The boy is the oldest. The most painful part is that I am in love one, who happens to be my immediate elder sister's husband. my immediate elder sister is 4yrs older than me. I have always had a crush on her husband right from when they were dating but I never thought it will get to the stage of me sleeping with him. Their marriage is 2yrs although they have no children yet. I am in (........) and their house is close to my school so I moved in with them after their wedding. Our illicit affair didnt start until april last year. My sister works very far and leaves for work very early in the morning while the husband is a business man . So I am left with making his food in the mornings before he goes to work. The first time was a mistake but it has never stopped after that mistake. It is actually a daily routine except on weekends that my sister doesnt work. I have cried several times because of what I am doing to her because she doesnt deserve it. She is a wonderful person.

On the part of my eldest sister, her husband is very wealthy and so he buys me things I can only dream of whenever he travels. He calls me baby of the house. They have 3 kids. His own is that he seduced me with a drink on my 20th birthday. I lived with them from when I was 17. We still do once in a while but its usually against my will cos he buys me stuffs even as I am in my immediate elder sister's house. I think I am finished if this thing gets out. I want to stop but I am already in love with my immediate elder sister's husband. He is so caring and so romantic. Someone please slap me out of this.

My take: Shetani yupo katika kazi yake imenishangaza sana......not me FL:sad:
stop!stop!stop immediately,hakuna cha mapenzi hapo,unataka kutesa watoto wa mwenzio huna lolote,alipo kutaka kwanini hukumweleza sister?acha uzinzi,tulia utampata aliye zaidi ya huyo ambaye atakuwa wa kwako,tena mweleze leo leo kuwa humtaki sawa?

I am like I said doing something abominable and I know. But I cant help myself. I am an existing member of (...) but I cant post this using my ID for fear of the stigma cos some of friends in school knows my ID

I am 23yrs old and I am sleeping with my two elder sisters husbands. I am the last girl in a family of 4, 3 girls & a boy. The boy is the oldest. The most painful part is that I am in love one, who happens to be my immediate elder sister's husband. my immediate elder sister is 4yrs older than me. I have always had a crush on her husband right from when they were dating but I never thought it will get to the stage of me sleeping with him. Their marriage is 2yrs although they have no children yet. I am in (........) and their house is close to my school so I moved in with them after their wedding. Our illicit affair didnt start until april last year. My sister works very far and leaves for work very early in the morning while the husband is a business man . So I am left with making his food in the mornings before he goes to work. The first time was a mistake but it has never stopped after that mistake. It is actually a daily routine except on weekends that my sister doesnt work. I have cried several times because of what I am doing to her because she doesnt deserve it. She is a wonderful person.

On the part of my eldest sister, her husband is very wealthy and so he buys me things I can only dream of whenever he travels. He calls me baby of the house. They have 3 kids. His own is that he seduced me with a drink on my 20th birthday. I lived with them from when I was 17. We still do once in a while but its usually against my will cos he buys me stuffs even as I am in my immediate elder sister's house. I think I am finished if this thing gets out. I want to stop but I am already in love with my immediate elder sister's husband. He is so caring and so romantic. Someone please slap me out of this.

My take: Shetani yupo katika kazi yake imenishangaza sana......not me FL:sad:

Mmmhhh! Very sorry FL1. These things normally happen. But, thanks God for having known such silly mistakes to your beloved sisters. I am afraid that, as you appreciate the romantic love from your brother in law, then, you need to work hard and get control over it. Go back to your mother and tell her all the story. She will set a short meeting with your sister and there you confence. I am sure that the resolutions out of it will separate you with this "precious love" from your brother in law! Go ahead towards your mum sooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!

Just go back to your religion, a christian? get serious, surrender completely to Christ, wengi walikuwa kama wewe aliwabadilisha wakawa watu wazuri, tunawafahamu na shuhuda zipo!Mithali 7:1-26