I am dilemma in this issue, I need your advice

If you just considered the below scenario before touching the thing between her legs, you wouldn't have been here asking for advice by this time

She is now part of your future, and bear in mind that age Is just a number, it has nothing to do with all the explanations you are trying to give, and that is why regardless of her age, yet you enjoyed her libido

Kindly take responsibility of your own actions
Like I said she is older than me by 3 years and she has two kids back at home plus the one in question I fear she may interfere with my future

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app

If you just considered the below scenario before touching the thing between her legs, you wouldn't have been here asking for advice by this time

She is now part of your future, and bear in mind that age Is just a number, it has nothing to do with all the explanations you are trying to give, and that is why regardless of her age, yet you enjoyed her libido

Got you miss thanks anyway.

Got you miss thanks anyway.

What's your suggestion I marry her or what

This is what happens when you ignore some famous threads, one of them is "kula tunda kimasihara".

Like I said she is older than me by 3 years and she has two kids back at home plus the one in question I fear she may interfere with my future

You interfered your future the day you logged in to her. Keeping blaming her will not help..
The fact that she demands money from the student is a sign of how immature she is, having other two kids piles up problems.

You only know that your brother used to hammer her as well, he might not be alone.
In fact, if I have to advise you for now, focus on your studies.

Choices have consequences

Hii lugha tukufu ya malkia imenishinda. Ila huwa nina ushauri muruwa.
Andika tu hata NO COMMENT
Ndipo napojilaumu ni kwa nini sikupita kwa RAS SIMBA na mie ningechangia hii mada

Basi tuseme Inshallah maana hii mada Ni Ya wenye vingee tu Sisi kayumba haituhusu

Mkuu itakuwa anazungumzia CORONA huyu! Hujaona kaandika COVID 19
Ah sawa! nadhani anajaribu kuelezea maafa yaliyoletwa na huu ugonjwa wa mabeberu.

Back
Top Bottom