I am dilemma in this issue, I need your advice

Marrying her is adding another huge problem in your life, if I am not mistaken, she has another two kids from unknown father's, now the question is" are you willing to take responsibility of the other two Kids?

You do not even earn any income at the moment and yet you have a pregnant woman, jobless one who wants full support for the sake of the unborn child.

Just to advice, Tak care of the pregnancy until the baby is born. When the baby reach's atlist 2- 3 years, use your diplomatic ways to take your baby back, I am sure by then you will be fully seattled to carry on and raise him/her the way you want, but that must be agreed between the two of you, that way you will let her proceed with her life,

one more thing, if this will work out, then it's up to you to make a proper arrangement for the baby to see her mother atlist once a month or however you want it to be.

When you get married to another woman, just let her know that you have a baby and that baby is your priority, but don't let her raise the child, it's better you take your child to your mother's house than being raised by a step mother.

Good luck
What's your suggestion I marry her or what

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app

Marrying her is adding another huge problem in your life, if I am not mistaken, she has another two kids from unknown father's, now the question is" are you willing to take responsibility of the other two Kids?

You do not even earn any income at the moment and yet you have a pregnant woman, jobless one who wants full support for the sake of the unborn child.

Just to advice, Tak care of the pregnancy until the baby is born. When the baby reach's atlist 2- 3 years, use your diplomatic ways to take your baby back, I am sure by then you will be fully seattled to carry on and raise him/her the way you want, but that must be agreed between the two of you, that way you will let her proceed with her life,

one more thing, if this will work out, then it's up to you to make a proper arrangement for the baby to see her mother atlist once a month or however you want it to be.

When you get married to another woman, just let her know that you have a baby and that baby is your priority, but don't let her raise the child, it's better you take your child to your mother's house than being raised by a step mother.

Good luck

Thanks Miss

4 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom