I am dilemma in this issue, I need your advice

Unaomba ushauri upi ndugu, kumuoa? Au kujiridhisha kama mimba ni yako?

Vyovyote itakavyokuwa, hakikisha unamlea huyo mtoto na pia hakikisha mama yake anaridhika na maamuzi yeyote unayochukua juu yake.

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app
first of all concentrate in your studies, Secondly talk to your parents to bring the maid back, and when the baby is born your parents can assist her in everything until the baby reach 1 year you'll need to speak with your baby mama to leave the baby with grandmother so that she can move on (but is not a guarantee as a mother i cannot leave my baby no matter what), Here parents have to use wisdom.
Like I said she is older than me by 3 years and she has two kids back at home plus the one in question I fear she may interfere with my future

The language that used to deliver your problem lead too difficult to some people to provide their views. As you know that this kind of language used is segregative to our most of Tanzanian citizen. So if you need your fellow Tanzanians to provide advice to you please deliver your problem to the easiest language that made most of Tanzanians to easily understand and be participative.

Sent from my SM-G570F using JamiiForums mobile app
Well said DUMU

Hope you are doing well my learned friends. I first of all send my condolences to all families already affected by the COVID-19 disaster and to the nation.

I have been quiet for a while but problems bring us together again. This is the issue and how it started:

It all started when I was in form six two years ago. We had a housemaid, she was not that beautiful but somehow good looking. I had just finished my mock exam and I was at home for a while without anything in particular to do. We used to remain home with the girl while my parents went to work.

Earlier I neglected any romantic gestures from her and whenever the issue arose I would change the topic. As the days went by I became weaker and I could not resist the temptation and we ended up fornicating. Oh my God what a mistake!

Before I knew she started romantic moves sometimes in the presence of my parents but I would pretend that it was nothing serious. She even started sneaking out of her room at night and came in my room and we did what married adults do. By 5 am she would go back to her room and life went on.

I thought I was the luckiest guy to get what I wanted any time. Little did I know I was digging a hole for myself. On the D-day she popped up and all hell broke loose.

She was pregnant! And she claimed that I was responsible but something I never said is that someone else in the same house had made romantic advances on her. I was baffled and we kept this a secret to ourselves. When schools reopened I went back to school and we would chat occasionally.

Sometimes she would demand money saying that my kids in the womb need to eat well. I'm not joking I would divide my little pocket money with her and left a little for myself. I began thinking of her than my studies and thought so much of her.

This continued till mother realized that she was pregnant for me. She chased her away and even wanted to sue her for engaging in love affair with a student. So she left home and kept texting me on the issue.

To cut the long story short she is now at her home place and she keeps asking me for money saying she loves me. NB she is older than me by 3 years.

I'm sure if I'm well understood but please I need your advice.

Meanwhile may God save us from Corona. Au revoir.

Yawezekana story Ina mantiki ndani na uzito ndani yake, Ila hiyo lugha sijui naionaje onaje kwenye uzi wa MMU?

Hope you are doing well my learned friends. I first of all send my condolences to all families already affected by the COVID-19 disaster and to the nation.

I have been quiet for a while but problems bring us together again. This is the issue and how it started:

It all started when I was in form six two years ago. We had a housemaid, she was not that beautiful but somehow good looking. I had just finished my mock exam and I was at home for a while without anything in particular to do. We used to remain home with the girl while my parents went to work.

Earlier I neglected any romantic gestures from her and whenever the issue arose I would change the topic. As the days went by I became weaker and I could not resist the temptation and we ended up fornicating. Oh my God what a mistake!

Before I knew she started romantic moves sometimes in the presence of my parents but I would pretend that it was nothing serious. She even started sneaking out of her room at night and came in my room and we did what married adults do. By 5 am she would go back to her room and life went on.

I thought I was the luckiest guy to get what I wanted any time. Little did I know I was digging a hole for myself. On the D-day she popped up and all hell broke loose.

She was pregnant! And she claimed that I was responsible but something I never said is that someone else in the same house had made romantic advances on her. I was baffled and we kept this a secret to ourselves. When schools reopened I went back to school and we would chat occasionally.

Sometimes she would demand money saying that my kids in the womb need to eat well. I'm not joking I would divide my little pocket money with her and left a little for myself. I began thinking of her than my studies and thought so much of her.

This continued till mother realized that she was pregnant for me. She chased her away and even wanted to sue her for engaging in love affair with a student. So she left home and kept texting me on the issue.

To cut the long story short she is now at her home place and she keeps asking me for money saying she loves me. NB she is older than me by 3 years.

After sexual penetration with her, what did you expect to be the outcome in the end ? As you enjoyed the night acts with her, same pleasures you should feel whilst taking care of what seems to be yours.

we are very busy with corona, but as a man and you know what you did be ready to feel the Consequences

dogo....umekula mzigo wa babako...!!!!..kwa umri wako nadhani jifunze PUNYETO, utaepuka mengi sana till u get married....zingatia masomo.....hiyo mimba sio yako....ametumia advantage ya mtoto wa boss....

The language that used to deliver your problem lead too difficult to some people to provide their views. As you know that this kind of language used is segregative to our most of Tanzanian citizen. So if you need your fellow Tanzanians to provide advice to you please deliver your problem to the easiest language that made most of Tanzanians to easily understand and be participative.

Sent from my SM-G570F using JamiiForums mobile app
Hivi huyu alikuwa anatumia lugha wkt wa kudanga? Wakati wa kugonga hajaomba ushauri amemjaza anataka ushauri leo mtoto msaidie mwenzio kuitwa baba raha asikuambie mtu ila majukumu ni issue pambana tu! Alafu aturudishe kwenye kimakuwa huku anatuchanganya tu.

For that long story by little bit try to convince your momie that you invest pregnantie without dedication my friend if steel love her do you best bring back your sweat maid for child sake

at once was nice, sweet and good to you now ur f*cked up with ur emotional foolishness. take it jombii

ENDELEA kumtumia hela..Sasa ulitegemea Nini ulivyokua unazini na Dada wa kazi. Hakikisha mtoto hakosi maitaji yake.

Hiyo Miaka mitatu aliokuzidi sio mingi

Back
Top Bottom