I am a virgin bride and want to know about sex

Bao3

JF-Expert Member
Aug 7, 2009
"I am in my early 20s, a virgin and about to get married. I don't know much about sex but I want to be the perfect wife. Do I have to shave my pubic hair to enjoy sex? It has grown up to my anus. Is that normal?
Virgin."

Last edited:
I am in my early 20s, a virgin and about to get married. I don’t know much about sex but I want to be the perfect wife. Do I have to shave my pubic hair to enjoy sex? It has grown up to my anus. Is that normal?
Virgin

Give me your contact. I will give you practical lessons, free of charge.

Dear virgin, When one has never had sex, there are other problems that may scare you about it. You may be tense, which can make it difficult to enjoy it. But eventually, you start to enjoy sex. Discuss with your man your lack of experience. If he is a good lover, he will listen and guide you. Try what you can, explore his body, show him yours. Make it good and romantic when you have sex. Be adventurous. Shaving or not shaving is up to both of you. Ask him what he wants. Do what makes you happy. Some people have hair around the anus and others don't, but it is normal. If you have any other queries than these just PM me. Good luck and enjoy your marriage!

Kumbe mna EXIST up to this time. Hongera.
Shaving it depend on ur partner, others prefer shaving others not. So you can ask your partner.

I am in my early 20s, a virgin and about to get married. I don't know much about sex but I want to be the perfect wife. Do I have to shave my pubic hair to enjoy sex? It has grown up to my anus. Is that normal?
Virgin

Bao3

Early 20s and about to get married yet you are asking for "sex-education"?

You must see a Psych Practitioner before going any further! To me you sound psychotic!

Dear virgin, When one has never had sex, there are other problems that may scare you about it. You may be tense, which can make it difficult to enjoy it. But eventually, you start to enjoy sex. Discuss with your man your lack of experience. If he is a good lover, he will listen and guide you. Try what you can, explore his body, show him yours. Make it good and romantic when you have sex. Be adventurous. Shaving or not shaving is up to both of you. Ask him what he wants. Do what makes you happy. Some people have hair around the anus and others don’t, but it is normal. If you have any other queries than these just PM me. Good luck and enjoy your marriage!

This seems to be some good advice; the rest is scrap!

Bao3 kwani una jinsia ngapi?Maana below was 1 of your posts iliyonifurahisha sana,sasa unaanza tena mambo tofauti?au kuna kitu sijaelewa?
Are you in the mood?
Bao3
user_offline.gif
Yesterday, 03:35 PM
wanawake wanakatisha tamaa sana pale anapokwambia "I'm not in the mood". Hivi inafaa sasa kuwa tunauliza: Are you in the mood? ili tujue kama tuendelee au vipi. May be they are just playing hard to get!
I am in my early 20s, a virgin and about to get married. I don’t know much about sex but I want to be the perfect wife. Do I have to shave my pubic hair to enjoy sex? It has grown up to my anus. Is that normal?
Virgin

Bao3 kwani una jinsia ngapi?Maana below was 1 of your posts iliyonifurahisha sana,sasa unaanza tena mambo tofauti?au kuna kitu sijaelewa?
Are you in the mood?
Bao3
user_offline.gif
wanawake wanakatisha tamaa sana pale anapokwambia "I'm not in the mood". Hivi inafaa sasa kuwa tunauliza: Are you in the mood? ili tujue kama tuendelee au vipi. May be they are just playing hard to get!

Hiyo ni post yangu aisee. Hii ya virgin ni mambo ya net na marafiki wa online,kaniomba ushauri nikapaste JF,au nimekosea? Ulitaka mpaka nianze na introduction ndefu ...tulikutana akanambia,anataka ushauri nikaona....why all that mkuu? Kama unao ushauri wewe mwaga hapa niufanyie kazi.

I am in my early 20s, a virgin and about to get married. I don't know much about sex but I want to be the perfect wife. Do I have to shave my pubic hair to enjoy sex? It has grown up to my anus. Is that normal?
Virgin

Bao3.....!

Kwanza ilikuwa uwaweke sawa wadau kuhusu mhusika halisi ni yupi wewe au mwingine.......! Kufuatana na michango yako ya huko nyuma wewe ni Dume.....tena unaonekana una wako tayari, so hiyo story haikuhusu kabisa........!

Angalia hii:

post_old.gif
25th September 2009, 12:09 PM
Bao3
user_online.gif

Bao3 has no status.
red_left.png
red.png
red_right.png
green_left.png
green.png
green_right.png
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_highpos.gif
reputation_highpos.gif
reputation_highpos.gif

icon1.gif
Re: Wikiend hii nakuja bongo

Quote:​

huyu mgeni njoo wenyeji wapone sijaona hata mmoja anayesema atamkaribisha kwake mnaogopa :)

Hapa JF tunajifunza mengi sana. Si uliona ile story ya jamaa aliemega dada wa host wake kule mafinga? Namna hii waweza mkaribisha mtu kwako akammega mkeo bure!!! Wengine tuna wake na hatuna dada wala housegals itakuaje hapo?

Bao3.....!

Kwanza ilikuwa uwaweke sawa wadau kuhusu mhusika halisi ni yupi wewe au mwingine.......! Kufuatana na michango yako ya huko nyuma wewe ni Dume.....tena unaonekana una wako tayari, so hiyo story haikuhusu kabisa........!

Angalia hii:

post_old.gif
25th September 2009, 12:09 PM
Bao3
user_online.gif

Bao3 has no status.
red_left.png
red.png
red_right.png
green_left.png
green.png
green_right.png
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_highpos.gif
reputation_highpos.gif
reputation_highpos.gif

icon1.gif
Re: Wikiend hii nakuja bongo

Quote:​

huyu mgeni njoo wenyeji wapone sijaona hata mmoja anayesema atamkaribisha kwake mnaogopa :)

Hapa JF tunajifunza mengi sana. Si uliona ile story ya jamaa aliemega dada wa host wake kule mafinga? Namna hii waweza mkaribisha mtu kwako akammega mkeo bure!!! Wengine tuna wake na hatuna dada wala housegals itakuaje hapo?

Sawa mkuu nakubali kua kosa langu hapo ni omission, yaani sikuweka intro kabla ya hiyo habari. Napokea hilo. Ila nilishaadmit hapo juu as well. Asante!

Are you in the mood?
Bao3
user_offline.gif

Tuko pamoja thanks for noting this, natamani tungekuwa tunatumia majina yetu ya HALISI huu ujinga ujinga usingekuwa unaletwa humu jamvini, hizi ni provocative thread .............

Tuko pamoja thanks for noting this, natamani tungekuwa tunatumia majina yetu ya HALISI huu ujinga ujinga usingekuwa unaletwa humu jamvini, hizi ni provocative thread .............

Is Nguli your real name mkuu?

Back
Top Bottom