Huyu ni nani jamani? Rostam kafungwa pingu!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ta Muganyizi

R I P
Oct 19, 2010
rostam aziz

SKRHGq596777-02.jpg

rostam hasn't updated their status in a while...

Iraq

Birthday

July 1

Kumbe sio pingu ni mkanda lakini jamani what are we waiting? hapo ni Igunga au?

Vodacom Tanzania Partnership
Vodacom Tanzania was licensed in Tanzania with its local partners Planetel Communications holding 36% and Caspian Construction holding 16%. Later Planetel decreased its stake to 16%, while Caspian's increased to 19%[6].
A representative of Caspian on the Vodacom Tanzania board is businessman-politician Rostam Aziz, a close supporter of President Jakaya Kikwete. At the time Vodacom was licensed in Tanzania, neither man was quite as powerful as now. Kikwete was Foreign Minister and Aziz had yet to occupy any formal position in Tanzanian politics.
While spreading its political bets, the CCM's and the former Speaker of Parliament Pius Msekwa was granted Vodacom Tanzania's non-executive chair between 2003 and 2005. When Vodacom Tanzania hosted a "VIP gala night" to bid farewell to outgoing president Mkapa in December 2005, Msekwa attended, presumably in both capacities.

Source : wikipedia (Rostam Aziz)

Naona unavyomchukia buyu jamaa, lakini sasa tufanyeje? Inatupasa kujipanga. Ipo siku!

why do people even care about such stupid and pointless things.
Shouldn't we be focused on world hunger and helping others to become better people?
sincerly, the guy who isn't focusing on important things and is thinking about RA every now and then is seriously sick and definately makes me sick.

Shouldn't we be focused on world hunger and helping others to become better people?
sincerly, the guy who isn't focusing on important things and is thinking about RA every now and then is seriously sick and definately makes me sick.

Real!!!!
I think as we continue to extend our helping hands: we should also ask ourselves why Tanzania, and other countries keeps getting poorer and poorer and find permanet solutions. Is it because we have limited resource,or poor leadership or what? To me that will be the best way to eradicate world hunger instead of begging.

sincerly, the guy who isn't focusing on important things and is thinking about RA every now and then is seriously sick and definitely makes me sick.
Definitely you are very sick in the ICU. If you cant define and analyze the source of Tanzania's poverty. How can you fill a breeding bucket, the RA are siphoning the country's natural resources, steeling from banks,selling drugs, turning Tanzania our beloved Nation into a den of squanders.
Yet you tell somebody to sit back and watch, you are loosing focus my dear. The removal of that system is our salvation!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom