Huduma mpya

[YOUTUBE]BzkAjd3xQ7w[/YOUTUBE]

sasa invisible hii video ilitakiwa imejaa ..yaani ikwe kazi ni kuplay tuu

Invisible and crew only God will reward you.

Kwa kweli Iam speechless kwa huu uzalendo na upendo wa jamii yetu. Its a challenge for the rest of us to excel in whatever we do, regardless we have some one to acknowledge and appreciate us or not Or we are being compensated for the work or not! Kwa kweli wengi wetu humu tuna MENGI ya kujifunza kutoka kwenu! Hongereni kwa kazi nzuri sana waungwana.

Its just incredible guys!

Respect!

Masanja

GT,

I get it,,, thinking over it,,, will be back with a correct answer.

Thanks!
..... caution; i've been in review of this for a while. if you allow it, you could end up with buffer errors scattered all over the forum. Pre-loading of vids could impede very much on system stability if not resources..... but i also think it could be a risk to buffer every content as an attribute attained by pre-fetching flash videos.

SteveD.

Give em to me.

Str8 4ward we'll try em out.

Sorry for my lingo

No prob ma nigga..sorry for my lingo

look unaona hapo juu kwenye tags za kupost pictures, quotes etc?

hapo unaweza kuongeza icon ya Wrap[WM] tags around selected item ..so that should make WINMEDIA VIDS work....then eka ya tag REAL PLAYER then

so we should have something like this before posting the vid

[WM][RM]
[/RM][/WM]
[QT][/QT]
[RA][/RA]
[FLASH][/FLASH]
[PDF][/PDF]
[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]

But someone need to see the icons first....

The EMBED tags will make sure that everyone sees your video and/or hears your music in the post (provided that they have the correct plug-ins) no matter which browser or OS they are using. In this post, I will go through the basics for the common formats and the options that you can include in the tags.

ATTRIBUTES
  • SRC is always the URL of your media.

• WIDTH and HEIGHT control the size of your player. 320 X 240 is the normal dimension for video files (check the Properties of your file), but you'll want to add "45" to the height when embedding a Windows Media video to account for the size of the controls console at the bottom. You'll normally want to use smaller values for audio, such as 145 X 45 (Windows Media Audio).

• AUTOSTART (AUTOPLAY for QuickTime) determines if your media file starts to play automatically when the page loads, or must be started by clicking the Play button.

Value Options:
    -"true" - media plays when the page loads
    -"false" - media plays when the Play button is clicked (it's courteous to use this option)

• CONTROLS (CONTROLLER for QuickTime) determines whether the Play, Stop, etc. buttons are shown. Normally they will show without this option (for WMP & QuickTime), but it's safer to include it.

Value Options:
    -"true" - controls are shown
    -"false" - controls are not shown (will get you banned on BGOL if this is used in conjunction with AUTOSTART="true" in someone else's thread)
    -"ImageWindow" - (RealOne only) shows just the image window (for videos)
    -"All" - (RealOne only) shows just the controls

• TYPE tells the browser what MIME type the file is, so that browser can load the correct plug-in to handle it. This attribute is not required, but the viewer's browser may not handle the file correctly without it, so it's recommended. This changes according to the format (file extension) of the media you are posting.

Value Options:

Windows Media

Code:
    [color=blue](any file type)	application/x-mplayer2[/color]

RealMedia
    Code:
    [color=blue]RM, RMVB, 	audio/x-pn-realaudio-plugin
    RPM, RA(M)[/color]

QuickTime
    Code:
    [color=blue]MOV, QT		video/quicktime[/color]

Other Formats (can be played with any of the above plug-ins)
    Code:
    [color=blue]MPG/MPEG		video/mpeg
    WAV		audio/x-wav
    MID(I)		audio/midi
    MP3		audio/mpeg[/color]
    For the "generic" formats above, you can use the Windows Media (last one), RealMedia, or QuickTime MIME type instead of the ones listed to be sure that the viewers' browser uses that player plug-in.

• PLUGINSPAGE will direct the user to the page where the plug-in can be downloaded if it is not installed on their system. This attribute is not required, but it can be helpful.

Value Options:
    Code:
    [color=orange]Windows Media	http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/download/default.asp
    RealOne		http://forms.real.com/real/player/blackjack.html
    Quicktime		http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/ [/color]

Examples of proper EMBED tags:

HTML:
<embed src="http://www.host.com/video.wmv" width="320" height="285" autostart="false" controls="true" type="application/x-mplayer2" pluginspage="http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/download/default.asp"></embed>
The quotation marks help to separate each attribute and value from the next. Notice that there is one space between the end of one attribute and it's value (the quotation mark) and the beginning of the next attribute.

This one is specific to RealVideo:

HTML:
<embed src="http://www.host.com/video.rm" width="320" height="240" autostart="false" controls="ImageWindow" console="one" type="audio/x-pn-realaudio-plugin" pluginspage="http://forms.real.com/real/player/blackjack.html">
<embed src="http://www.host.com/video.rm" width="320" HEIGHT="85" autostart="false" controls="All" console="one" type="audio/x-pn-realaudio-plugin"></embed>
You will notice that there are two EMBED tags here, and there is a carriage return (hit Enter on your keyboard) after the first >. The only differences are the TYPE value in each, the HEIGHT value (smaller for the controls console), and the PLUGINSPAGE attribute is used only once; everything else must be duplicated. The result will be a RealOne image window with the control console lined up directly beneath it. The CONSOLE attribute is to designate that the consoles (window and controls) are linked, so that the buttons will control the video in the window. If you have another RealMedia file embedded on your page, it should be named "two" (or whatever you like), and so on.

If you're only posting audio, the tags would look like this:

HTML:
<embed src="http://www.host.com/audio.rm" width="375" height="85" autostart="false" controls="All" type="audio/x-pn-realaudio-plugin"></embed>
The CONSOLE attribute isn't necessary here unless you're embedding more than one RealMedia file.

And for QuickTime:

HTML:
<embed src="http://www.host.com/video.mov" width="320" height="256" autoplay="false" controller="true" type="video/quicktime" pluginspage="http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/"></embed>
As I noted in the Attributes section, QuickTime uses AUTOPLAY instead of AUTOSTART and CONTROLLER instead of CONTROLS. The value options are the same. 16 pixels are added to the height to account for the controller (if you want it to be shown). If you are only embedding audio, then the height should be "16".

RealOne and Quicktime have other specific attributes (and values in some cases) that can be used, but the ones listed are more than enough to get you going. You may use the examples I have posted here to test the tags and see how the players look. Remember to always preview your post before submitting it. Also realize that nothing will play using my examples since I used fake URLs, but the player will still show (if you have the plug-in installed on your system). Remember that there should be no spaces after < or before > in your tags.

GT, umenza tena mchezo wako...... kila mara kulalamika na mambo ya copyright, halafu sekunde mbili mbele una copy na ku paste majidubwasha ambayo hayajadiliki KiJF..... hayo madudu kuna baadhi ya watu wana/tunayajua... siyo lazima uyaweke jinsi ulivyoyakuta huko bila hata ku-acknowledge..daaaymu!

GT, umenza tena mchezo wako...... kila mara kulalamika na mambo ya copyright, halafu sekunde mbili mbele una copy na ku paste majidubwasha ambayo hayajadiliki KiJF..... hayo madudu kuna baadhi ya watu wana/tunayajua... siyo lazima uyaweke jinsi ulivyoyakuta huko bila hata ku-acknowledge..daaaymu!

dude whats up with you man? lete basi source nizmezitoa wapi?

Looks man,
Hizi codes ziko open kwa kila kmtu kule V bulletin

hazina copyright

How about helping Invisible sort out how to post videos instead of looking for beef?

Unless you need something else from me

dude whats up with you man? lete basi source nizmezitoa wapi?

Looks man,
Hizi codes ziko open kwa kila kmtu kule V bulletin

hazina copyright

Unless you need something else from me
..... GT, naona unaanza kuona criticism zangu kuwa ni personal..... NO NO NO NO waaay.....

.....Kua na kuwa mgumu kama Mkjj! (just an example, not sure if a correct one) LOL, If You shine at JF uta-attract si vipepeo tu bali aina za wadudu kama nyigu wasiokupendeza pia.

....Nilishasema na nitarudia kusema... will not hestate kusema wapi sikubaliani nawe na wapi nakubaliana nawe.... sasa kama kufanya hivi ni wrong, then let me know. 'matter of fact, i do agree with you lot more than the case of disagreeing.

I am not looking for a beef with you dude , so if you got an issue just go elsewhere

....GT, naona tayari umeshaanza ongelea mambo ya beef.... sorry if you find my post kuwa zinaashiria beef. Si nia yangu na haitakuwa nia yangu kamwe.

....Pls mkuu, take my criticism as a challenge na siyo personal attack.

Anyway, thanks for pointing this out

I dont mind criticism lakini looks like you been on my case for couple of days now this shit is not cool

Kila mtu anakjua sina beef lakini kama mtu akiniletea beef then i wont mind keeping it plain

The shit you posted want criticism but pure playa hate..nilimkosoa BUBU kuhusus mamabo ya copyrights za gazeti..mjomba hakuna copyrights za kumuelekeza mtu namna ya kuweka videos on a website..ukienda V bulletin kuna tutorials za kumwaga na ndizo Invisible anajaribu kuweka humu

mfano ni huu

Originally Posted by SteveD

Who gives a F kama unajua? akama ulikuwa unajua kwa nini hukumpa links mshikaji ili arekebishe mambo humu?

Look man as i said if you are looking fror a fight then you are in the wrong place ...I am cool lakini i wont take more shit from you. Respect me and i will respect you back like a brotha but looks like you wanna play some ego trip here.

SteveD.

GT, i am gonna refrain from singling out ya posts for a while. Again, sorry kama nimekukwaza.

SteveD.

..... GT, naona unaanza kuona criticism zangu kuwa ni personal..... NO NO NO NO waaay.....

.....Kua na kuwa mgumu kama Mkjj! (just an example, not sure if a correct one) LOL, If You shine at JF uta-attract si vipepeo tu bali aina za wadudu kama nyigu wasiokupendeza pia.

....Nilishasema na nitarudia kusema... will not hestate kusema wapi sikubaliani nawe na wapi nakubaliana nawe.... sasa kama kufanya hivi ni wrong, then let me know. 'matter of fact, i do agree with you lot more than the case of disagreeing.

....Pls mkuu, take my criticism as a challenge na siyo personal attack.

Anyway, thanks for pointing this out

SteveD.

I dont mind criticism lakini looks like you been on my case for couple of days now this shit is not cool

Kila mtu anakjua sina beef lakini kama mtu akiniletea beef then i wont mind keeping it plain

The shit you posted want criticism but pure playa hate..nilimkosoa BUBU kuhusus mamabo ya copyrights za gazeti..mjomba hakuna copyrights za kumuelekeza mtu namna ya kuweka videos on a website..ukienda V bulletin kuna tutorials za kumwaga na ndizo Invisible anajaribu kuweka humu

mfano ni huu

Originally Posted by SteveD
GT, umenza tena mchezo wako...... kila mara kulalamika na mambo ya copyright, halafu sekunde mbili mbele una copy na ku paste majidubwasha ambayo hayajadiliki KiJF..... hayo madudu kuna baadhi ya watu wana/tunayajua... siyo lazima uyaweke jinsi ulivyoyakuta huko bila hata ku-acknowledge..daaaymu![/QUOTE]

Who gives a F kama unajua? akama ulikuwa unajua kwa nini hukumpa links mshikaji ili arekebishe mambo humu?

Look man as i said if you are looking fror a fight then you are in the wrong place ...I am cool lakini i wont take more shit from you. Respect me and i will respect you back like a brotha but looks like you wanna play some ego trip here.

anewpu3.gif

Invisible,

Kazi nzuri!

Najua mna mda mdogo wa kulala lakini ndio ukubwa huo na ndio kukua kwa forum huko.

Ila sijui hii hi phase ya ngapi sasa lakini kwa sasa chukua 8.5/10

Keep it up!

GT, i am gonna refrain from singling out ya posts for a while. Again, sorry kama nimekukwaza.

SteveD.

You better do that....the shit isnt helpful to anyone. Jamaa (Invisible) tangu jana anahangaika kuimprove mambo humu the last thing we need is some simping

Back
Top Bottom