How to spot ladies desperately looking for Boyfriends

Bavaria

JF-Expert Member
Jun 14, 2011
All know that NO lady would ever admit chasing a guy. They also chase dudes in a coded manner and pretend they don't probably because they are naturally born pretenders. They are always like, despite the species of guys begging me to date them" God forbid I woo a man", if he can't make advances, let him bleep off jawe
wink.png

Without much ado, lemme keep the ball rolling

Just grab your mat and if you don't have one, kindly sit on your coconut tree

1. She Utilizes Opportunity
She spots a guy whom she likes standing in front of her compound, she tries to come out even if she has nothing doing outside and that's when she remembers the grass in front of their house has not been cleared since the time of Soddom and Gommara, she goes inside and picks a cutlass and while cutting, she starts gazing at him hoping he would come to say "oooooh pretty, lemme do this for you".. Hahaha !!!
cheesy.png

2. Status Updates
You see updates like, "I'm a woman of virtue and I know it"; anyone who finds the key to my heart finds a treasure; I really want to know what love is.. This updates however catches fancy

3. Chilling Alone At The Eatery
She might just get dressed and chill at the nearest eatery. She orders for what she wants and pretends she only came to enjoy herself and nothing more but deep within herself, she's hoping a random dude would come and ask her why she is seated all alone

4. She's Wants You To Strike Up A Convo
Imagine you both met each other at a shop and she was being attended to because she came earlier than you. After buying her stuffs, she no go go lae lae.. She remains there hopin you would say hi to her.. **many ladies would deny this**

5. Smiling Unnecessarily
Hahaha
cheesy.png
Someone that doesn't smile at home will start smiling the way Usain Bolt smiles when he wins gold medal. You "hi" her and she's already smiling

6. She Includes Her Phone Number/PIN On Social Network
You see her PIN/phone number on social media. She purposely included it in her profile because she knows request would definitely be rolling in from various species of dudes

7. She Gives You Close Marking
You are both reading in the classroom and the moment she spots you, she packs her book and sits next to you. She's like, pls can you explain COM 101 to me better because I find it difficult to comprehend. **if I hear say na her mission be dat **
cheesy.png

8. She's Extraordinary Humble
When frustration of boyfriend comes, a very rude lady becomes extra ordinarily nice and you'd be like, this babe is humble to the core. (Ironically she's not like that at home).

9. She Sends You Friend Request & Denies It
She must have heard about you so she decided to add you up. She pretends she doesn't know how you got into her list

10 . NOTICE ME Attitude
When she sees various species of dudes clustered around a particular place, she keeps doing things just to get noticed.. She starts speaking grammar stylishly gazing at them if what she's saying is audible

Tosyne2much

ungeikastamaiz basi ifanane na kikwetu kwetu. Huku kwetu uswasi hiyo garden atakayosimama jamaa mpaka ukalete mashine ya kukata nyasi iko wapi? Hata ushuani nyumba zimewekwa fensi za ukuta kwa hiyo kikitokea kitu kama hicho ina maana ulimfata msichana kwao. Halafu mambo mengine nadhani wanaume huwa wanajihisihisi tu. Yaani mdada asiende mgahawani peke yake eti anatafuta bofrendi, kha!

Typing errors wakuu. Imeshawekwa sawa na moderators

wew bulldog, nahis hutujui sisi tuko very smart more than u think, hatuzoizoi ukiona ivo tuna tajeti zetu.

niko radhi nimalize miaka 5 bila boyfrnd ila siku nikimpata kila mtu atasema naaaaaam!

bora niuwawe na ziwa victoria kuliko ndoo moja ya maji.

wew bulldog, nahis hutujui sisi tuko very smart more than u think, hatuzoizoi ukiona ivo tuna tajeti zetu.

niko radhi nimalize miaka 5 bila boyfrnd ila siku nikimpata kila mtu atasema naaaaaam!

bora niuwawe na ziwa victoria kuliko ndoo moja ya maji.

Sidhani kama unachoongea kinaleta uhalisia kwa wanawake wote.

Unaweza ukawa peke yako unafanya hivyo aumpo wachache.

Wanawake wengi wenye shauku ya kuwa na mwenza na huku umri unamtupa lazima awe mrahisi tu.