How to reduce road accidents

ng'wanankamba

JF-Expert Member
Dec 15, 2010
I have found this somewhere and thought it is worth sharing, especially for those who curse drinking. 10% OF ALL ROAD ACCIDENTS ARE DUE TO DRUNKEN DRIVING. THIS MAKES A LOGICAL STATEMENT THAT 90% OF ACCIDENT ARE DUE TO DRIVING WITHOUT DRINKING! So go and find your place at the nearby bar and have drink to reduce the chances of accident.

I have found this somewhere and thought it is worth sharing, especially for those who curse drinking. 10% OF ALL ROAD ACCIDENTS ARE DUE TO DRUNKEN DRIVING. THIS MAKES A LOGICAL STATEMENT THAT 90% OF ACCIDENT ARE DUE TO DRIVING WITHOUT DRINKING! So go and find your place at the nearby bar and have drink to reduce the chances of accident.

You can say that again!!

Ukiacha kupunguza ajali pia unatoa aijira kwa baamedi, wenye baa na viwanda vya biya....
Cha kuzingatia hapa ni DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE.....KUNYWA KWANZA, UKIMALIZA NDO UENDESHE GARI YAKO!

Hope you are kidding.

Back
Top Bottom