How to boost internet speed to the maximum

Michael Amon

JF-Expert Member
Dec 22, 2008
Hellow JF members. Today am going to teach you how to boost you internet speed to the maximum. I heard so many people suffering for having slow internet in spite of having a large amount of bandwidth. For those people who were having this kind of problem like MziziMkavu i think this is your solution it will boost your internet to 100% but it cannot exceed you bandwidth cap. In order to do this you will have to optimize your internet connection. There are different ways to do this but the far and the easiest is to run TCP/IP optimizer
  1. Download http://www.connectedinternet.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2005/12/TCPOptimizer.exe?6dc32e and run it
  2. Click the general settings tab and select your connection speed (Kbps) Make you select your connection speed exactly as you were assigned by your ISP.
  3. Click on network adapter and select the network interface card you use to connect to the internet
  4. Select optimal settings and click apply
  5. Reboot
This worked for me perfectly fine. I have 3 Mbps of internet connection. Before doing this i was getting a connection speed of about 1.83 Mbps - 2.87 Mbps but after doing this am getting connection speed of 3Mbps - 5 Mbps. It worked for me i hope it will for you too. Enjoy

Prepared by:
Young Master

Aise hebu tupatie na ya modem..coz sometimes inasumbua sana...

Aise hebu tupatie na ya modem..coz sometimes inasumbua sana...

ntajaribu kufanya uchunguzi wa modem nione kama naweza kulipatia ufumbuzi ila itakuwa ngumu sana cuz mm ctumii internet za modem

ntajaribu kufanya uchunguzi wa modem nione kama naweza kulipatia ufumbuzi ila itakuwa ngumu sana cuz mm ctumii internet za modem

kumbe unajua kiswahili? haya na sisi tusiojua hicho kizungu tutafsirie. au ndo mambo ya copy and paste?

kumbe unajua kiswahili? haya na sisi tusiojua hicho kizungu tutafsirie. au ndo mambo ya copy and paste?

Ndio najua kiswahili ila napenda kuandika mambo ya technology kwa english kwa sababu ni rahisi na sitohitaji muda mwingi katika kuandaa ukilinganisha na kiswahili

Mkuu Young- Master Nimefanya kama ulivyosema na nime Restart Computer yangu imetokea Speed yangu Speed maximum 10 Mbps ona hii video yangu chini

<span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: arial, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; text-align: left; background-color: rgb(235, 235, 235); ">

Sasa katika kuitumia hii SG TCP OPTIMIZER inatakiwa kila wakati iwe hapo kwenye Desktop? au wawewza kuifunga na ikafanya kazi?

Last edited by a moderator:
dah viini macho inaongeza maandishi but real speed haiongezeki download time is the same

dah viini macho inaongeza maandishi but real speed haiongezeki download time is the same

sio viini macho mkuu. kumbuka tunachokiongelea hapa ni connection speed na sio transfer rate. kama huamini tumia tools za kutest bandwidth yako na utaona kama inasema kiini macho au la

Mkuu Young- Master Nimefanya kama ulivyosema na nime Restart Computer yangu imetokea Speed yangu Speed maximum 10 Mbps ona hii video yangu chini

<span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: arial, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; text-align: left; background-color: rgb(235, 235, 235); ">

Sasa katika kuitumia hii SG TCP OPTIMIZER inatakiwa kila wakati iwe hapo kwenye Desktop? au wawewza kuifunga na ikafanya kazi?

Kama ulifanya vizuri kila kitu nilichokwambia yenyewe itaad settings flani kwenye registry. Kwa hiyo huna haja ya kuifungua tena. Hiyo ni kama patch tu. Ngoja nitaicheki hiyo video badaye halafu nitakujibu

kuna kitu umekosea mkuu. Tafuta siku tuchat online nikuelekeze jinsi ya kufanya

Hellow JF members. Today am going to teach you how to boost you internet speed to the maximum. I heard so many people suffering for having slow internet in spite of having a large amount of bandwidth. For those people who were having this kind of problem like MziziMkavu i think this is your solution it will boost your internet to 100% but it cannot exceed you bandwidth cap. In order to do this you will have to optimize your internet connection. There are different ways to do this but the far and the easiest is to run TCP/IP optimizer
  1. Download http://www.connectedinternet.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2005/12/TCPOptimizer.exe?6dc32e and run it
  2. Click the general settings tab and select your connection speed (Kbps) Make you select your connection speed exactly as you were assigned by your ISP.
  3. Click on network adapter and select the network interface card you use to connect to the internet
  4. Select optimal settings and click apply
  5. Reboot
This worked for me perfectly fine. I have 3 Mbps of internet connection. Before doing this i was getting a connection speed of about 1.83 Mbps - 2.87 Mbps but after doing this am getting connection speed of 3Mbps - 5 Mbps. It worked for me i hope it will for you too. Enjoy

Prepared by:
Young Master

Hi you can follow the below steps to increase your internet speed
1)If your system internet speed is very slow. First you can switch off your modem and restart it.
2)Use different browser. Because normally some browser enabled JavaScript flash video ,so the webpages is load very slow.So you can try it different browser.
3)Virus,malwares is also another important thing it will make a slow connection.So use a good antivirus software to remove all virus and malwares .
4)Delete all cookies and temporary files
Finally goto this site Scanmyspeed.com then check your internet speed it will definitely works very fast.

Back
Top Bottom