How stupid is the World Bank?

Always I have considered the world Bank being a serious institution that is in disregard of stupid programs like Structural adjustment where they teamed with IMF to misdirect developing countries. Reading through the letter said to have been written by Zitto Kabwe, an MP for one of the constituents in this country, one gets confused, with no indications of wisdom whatsoever to have been used, judging the application of a country needing a reservation. Can the world Bank be swayed by a single person's letter? My serious questions are that can an individual MP disorient the world Bank? Is the MP well-placed to explain the good and bad plans of the country? Is the world bank aware that the same person was at the center of corruption and corrupt-oriented decisions of the parliament during the last regime?

Seriously, we need to question the thinking of the World Bank. If that is how the institution operates when handling developing countries, it deserves being a basket of money collectors. The letter presents flimsy reasons mostly, personalized political capitals, unfortunately, from an MP whose integrity is highly questionable. Who never had any experience of running any government office. He is a professional perennial politician, MP!

So, the World Bank. Are you loaning to countries where all, I mean ALL politicians feel happy with the intention? It sounds stupid!
The credibility of your argument are washed away by attacking Zito as a person and WB as an entity.
You have failed to identify the underlying issues in this predicament.
You have done so because of your political dimensions.

Always I have considered the world Bank being a serious institution that is in disregard of stupid programs like Structural adjustment where they teamed with IMF to misdirect developing countries. Reading through the letter said to have been written by Zitto Kabwe, an MP for one of the constituents in this country, one gets confused, with no indications of wisdom whatsoever to have been used, judging the application of a country needing a reservation. Can the world Bank be swayed by a single person's letter? My serious questions are that can an individual MP disorient the world Bank? Is the MP well-placed to explain the good and bad plans of the country? Is the world bank aware that the same person was at the center of corruption and corrupt-oriented decisions of the parliament during the last regime?

Seriously, we need to question the thinking of the World Bank. If that is how the institution operates when handling developing countries, it deserves being a basket of money collectors. The letter presents flimsy reasons mostly, personalized political capitals, unfortunately, from an MP whose integrity is highly questionable. Who never had any experience of running any government office. He is a professional perennial politician, MP!

So, the World Bank. Are you loaning to countries where all, I mean ALL politicians feel happy with the intention? It sounds stupid!
Off course, WB cannot listen to one individual and make decisions. Mabeberu also see and hear of what's happening everyday around the world. When a politician stands on the podium and talks sh*&t they hear Sh*&T, when he talks good the hear good. Simple!!

Do you think the recent promise of Free and Fair Elections was a coincidence .....!!?

You have strange way of thinking. WB is more organized and placed to make correct decisions than your local authority. Be mindful that the World is watching whats going on in our country.

It is indeed very stupid!

Hii inasababishwa na kukosekana kwa jukwaa huru la ndani la kujadili mambo yetu na ukizingatia hilo lisukuma mkokotoni lenye PhD ya maganda.ya koroshow haliwezi kujieleza kwa wakubwa

Haijalishi unaambiwa na Mtoto wa miaka 10 mmoja au na Proffesor wote wa UD, unapopata taarifa ya maafa una Chukua hatua Halafu unaanza kukagua kwa nini hukuona moto kwa kutumia mifumo yako!

Either you are Short sighted, overtaken by emotions and personal conflicts with Zeto or you don't even know that you know nothing on how the World bank operate.

AH AH KAJIBEBE 🤣🤣🤣👙👙👙, NADHANI WEWE NDIE WA KUSHANGAWA, NADHANI AYA NI YA KAWAIDA, IVI HAO AKINA LUGOLA, NA MBUNGE WA NJOMBE WATOA PLAN ZA NCHI HII UKO BUNGENI ULIWAONA WAKINENGUA VIUNO HADHARANI MBELE YA WAJUKUU ZAO KUWA NDIO WA KUAMINIWA KULIKO AKINA ZITTO?? WAJUA MAPROFESSOR WA NCHI WANAVYOLIHANITHI TAIFA??
UMEZISIKILIZA HOJA ZA KABUDI, BENSON BANA NA BASHIR ALLY.
PAL NADHANI U SHOULD QUESTION YOUR LEADERS FIRST ILI UJE UHOJI JUU YA WA WORLD BANK

Kiswahili kingekufaa zaidi. Lakini huenda unatuma ujumbe kwa WB. Kwa hili sawa. Watelewa kuwa hii ni lugha yako ya tatu.

WB BANK doesn't rely on single letter from an individual .World bank as an institution, use their representatives across the globe to gather informations like political social economic history of a borrowing county before they give them money .Some developed countries , they can withhold they financial assistance because of political reasons

utaandika mpaka kichina WB shikilia hapohapo kudadeki

Hata Kingereza chake hakijakaa vizuri: Ataanzaje sentensi kwa kuandika: Always I have.... Alipaswa kuanza kwa kuandika: I have always...

Maneno ya mkosaji

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app

How dare do you call the world bank stupid. Who is stupid between you and the world bank.

An intelligent person can't argue the way you are doing here.

The question to ask is ,do you think is right to prevent young mothers who have got unplanned pregnancy to continue with their studies soon after having babies?

This is ruthless thinking. What is the nation benefiting through this action . Do you think you can improve the economy by acting ruthlessly against these young mothers?

Sorry! I started by correcting your poor English. Note those added and cancelled words, in red fonts.
Your own English in the main posting needs a great deal of reworking; and that is apart from the content presented.

The World Bank has a whole office in the country, in case you did not know that!

Did you file the case?
If not, you havent any evidence to even suggest about his misconduct.
Zitto is innocent.
You better find another ground to fight him
The onus to prove zitto's innocence on this issue is Zitto mwenyewe

Your own English, in the main posting, it needs a great deal of reworking,; and that is apart from the presented content presented.

The World Bank has a whole office in the country, in case you did not know that!
Sorry! I, again, need to correct your presentation. Have a look, above. Try correcting my language presentation.

How dare do you call the world bank stupid. Who is stupid between you and the world bank.

An intelligent person can't argue the way you are doing here.

The question to ask is ,do you think is right to prevent young mothers who have got unplanned pregnancy to continue with their studies soon after having babies?

This is ruthless thinking. What is the nation benefiting through this action . Do you think you can improve the economy by acting ruthlessly against these young mothers?

Read carefully! How old are you? The title has a question mark! The contents have many other question marks. Simply answer the questions and be credited for judging the world Bank anyhow you wish!

Questioning the thinking of the WB?! Unfortunately, WORLD BANK can not think or having the brain of its own, people do! Now back to your normative contributions and analysis. Our current government does not respect the basic human rights that we are entitled as citizens of this republic, it is my opinion that young girls who are impregnated while pursuing their studies should be allowed back to school and finish their education just like the rest of the students.

It is very primitive and immature without credible analysis or scientific evidence to just believe those who have been impregnated will set a back example to other students to follow suit. It is very unfortunate that the President's Preconceived ideas about the issue is translated into an educational agenda and the source of stigma for young girls. He has no rights, whatsoever, to obstruct someone's future. He's just a President not our God!

Discriminatory educational policies are a bad examples in the current world where education is necessary and a basic human right for all.

This discriminatory policy was in place since Mwalimu's era, however, the previous Presidents were smart enough to never usher political outbursts about it, but since our current president cannot keep anything to himself including sensitive national security issues that he brags on the media and political rallies, what we are facing currently should be a lesson to him to learn some diplomacy and political maturity.

Back
Top Bottom