House boy: James

Dena Amsi

R I P
Aug 17, 2010
Kama ilishakuwepo humu samahani sikuiona

James is a house boy who every day drinks the wine of his Boss and puts water in the bottle to replace what he drank. But the Boss having suspicions as for the quality of the wine, he decides to buy pastis (a French wine that changes colour if you add water).
James as usual, takes a mouthful and add water to replace what he drank however, soon after he added water the pastis became milky.
When the Boss came back and noticed it, he was sure hehad managed to nail James as thief!!! At that same moment James realized he was in trouble and decided to go into the kitchen.
The Boss told his wife that 'Mary, you will see today,he will be obliged to acknowledge'. So he calls James.
He shouted: 'James!'
James answered: 'Yes, Boss'
Boss: 'Who drank my pastis?'
No answer.
The Boss reiterated his question: 'Who drank my wine?'Still;
No answer.
Then the Boss went to fetch James from the kitchen and says to him:
You insane or what? Why when I call you, you say yes boss' but when I ask you a question you don't
answer me?
James retorted that 'It is that boss, when you are in the kitchen there, you don't hear anything at
all, except the name.
Then to prove that James lies, the Boss says to him: 'You stay beside Madam here, me I go in the
kitchen, and you ask me a question '. James accepted and the Boss went in the kitchen.
James shouted: 'Boss'.
He answered: 'Yes, James'.
James continued: 'Who goes in the maid bedroom when the Madam is not here? '.
No answer.
James shouted again: 'Boss, I say who made the maid pregnant?'
No answer.
James shouted again (third time): 'Boss, I say who made the maid pregnant?'
The Boss returns from the kitchen running and says, James; it is true, you are right. When one is in the kitchen, one does not hear anything, only the name!
Good day

ha ha ha ha ha........ndo dawa yao....l.o.l

Good day too you 2 dear one!!

Kama ilishakuwepo humu samahani sikuiona

James is a house boy who every day drinks the wine of his Boss and puts water in the bottle to replace what he drank. But the Boss having suspicions as for the quality of the wine, he decides to buy pastis (a French wine that changes colour if you add water).
James as usual, takes a mouthful and add water to replace what he drank however, soon after he added water the pastis became milky.
When the Boss came back and noticed it, he was sure hehad managed to nail James as thief!!! At that same moment James realized he was in trouble and decided to go into the kitchen.
The Boss told his wife that 'Mary, you will see today,he will be obliged to acknowledge'. So he calls James.
He shouted: 'James!'
James answered: 'Yes, Boss'
Boss: 'Who drank my pastis?'
No answer.
The Boss reiterated his question: 'Who drank my wine?'Still;
No answer.
Then the Boss went to fetch James from the kitchen and says to him:
You insane or what? Why when I call you, you say yes boss' but when I ask you a question you don't
answer me?
James retorted that 'It is that boss, when you are in the kitchen there, you don't hear anything at
all, except the name.
Then to prove that James lies, the Boss says to him: 'You stay beside Madam here, me I go in the
kitchen, and you ask me a question '. James accepted and the Boss went in the kitchen.
James shouted: 'Boss'.
He answered: 'Yes, James'.
James continued: 'Who goes in the maid bedroom when the Madam is not here? '.
No answer.
James shouted again: 'Boss, I say who made the maid pregnant?'
No answer.
James shouted again (third time): 'Boss, I say who made the maid pregnant?'
The Boss returns from the kitchen running and says, James; it is true, you are right. When one is in the kitchen, one does not hear anything, only the name!
Good day

Nimeipenda hiyo....poor boss