Here's An Update On Toni Braxton's Rumored Marriage To Birdman

ICEMAN DUKE

Feb 3, 2018
012518-music-u.jpg

Toni Braxton recently dropped by Good Morning America on Jan. 25 to promote her forthcoming film, Faith Under Fire, and spilled some serious tea about her budding romance with Cash Money mogul Birdman. Robin Roberts pressed the seven-time Grammy Award-winner about her ties to Baby, and Braxton didn’t hold anything back.

Roberts jumped to the subject by referencing Toni’s “collaboration with Birdman.” While the two recently recorded their love song, “Heart Away,” earlier this month, Roberts was most likely talking about their romantic relationship outside of the studio.
There have been numerous rumors, which reportedly stemmed from comments Toni’s little sister, Tamar Braxton, started, that she and Birdman tied the knot in a secret ceremony back in October 2017. But according to the “Un-Break My Heart” artist, fans shouldn’t believe the heart. “Oh she said my collaboration with Birdman… My wave, my wave y’all,” she said showing off her hand with an enormous diamond on it. “Well, you know, I am not married, unlike my big mouth sister Tamar has been saying everywhere. I’m definitely not married.”

So, Toni and Birdman aren’t officially wed, but when Roberts asked if there was a connection there, Toni replied: “We’re working together,” with a wink.

The couple were recently spotted on the red carpet at the screening for Faith Under Fire, which Toni executive produced and starred in. The diamond ring that she’s been flaunting lately may not be a wedding ring, but it might be a snazzy gift from her boo thing.

Toni braxton mwanafunzi wa R Kelly ana sauti ya ajabu sana nzito nzito hivi naizimia kinyama yan

Back
Top Bottom