Help please

tzjamani

JF-Expert Member
Oct 9, 2010
Gurus,

I need your help. We have a system developed using php and mySQL, running on windows OS with XAMPP.

To simplify installation I would like to have wise installer for this system.

Any help for a tool to create a set up?

Gurus,

I need your help. We have a system developed using php and mySQL, running on windows OS with XAMPP.

To simplify installation I would like to have wise installer for this system.

Any help for a tool to create a set up?

Previously i thought XAMP is for for MAC enviroment as WAMP is for Windows Enviroment

Kama unataka WAMP ya windows chukua hapa Download WampServer 2 - Download PHP, apache, MySQL either 32 bi or 64 bit

Hiyo installer inaweka kila kitu Apache, Mysql na php . Hii ya WAMP nimeshafanya na nina experince nayo. Kuhusu XAMP nadhani sina uzefu . but fuata maelekezo yao online http://www.apachefriends.org/en/xampp-windows.html

Au tumia youtube video kama hii inaweza kukusaidia

Kwani unakwama wapi ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you guys for your responses.

I have no problem in installing/using XAMPP or WAMP in windows. I have xampp installed in my machine. the system(developed with php and mySQL) is running in this environment.

I would like to install these packages in different personal computers,which means in every PC i have to install xampp and copy/paste of the folder of the system, create database and import its data.

My wish is to create a set up file which i can use to install xampp together with my system and do the required configurations e.g. database name ....

Note: I have once seen similar thing with Human Resource Management Software (HRMS) - OrangeHRM

samahani kwa wale ambao sijaeleweka.

Note: I have once seen similar thing with Human Resource Management Software (HRMS) - OrangeHRM

samahani kwa wale ambao sijaeleweka.

This english language bana is very catastrophic to some of us. I need to find a MAIMUNA course to update and upgrade my english before kenyan invades Tanzania

Hata mimi sikukuelwa now nimekupata. lol

Please Ukipata na kufanikiwa solution njoo utupe shule pia How u did it

Am trying my best, Let you whenever I get breakthrough.

Back
Top Bottom