Help me, the guy is 25 and i am 31

So if a guy is 25 and he madly in love with me and i am old than him is this too much ?because he realy loves me but his too young .
And i am afraid to go out with him or doing anything with him.
I fill like i rape someone or i forced him in anyways.
Any advice please???
WEWE NI MNGONI,
BORA UANDIKE LUGHA YAKO YA KINGONI ILI WANGONI WENZIO WAKUSAIDIE-
KULIKO KIINGEREZA CHA UGOKO ULICHOKIANDIKA HAPO.

So if a guy is 25 and he madly in love with me and i am old than him is this too much ?because he realy loves me but his too young .
Any advice please???
Picha ya Huyo guy!

Alafu acha masihara .. Unaharibu lugha hii adhimu ya kimataifa. Tumia kiswahili tu.

Punguza Ujinga masihara.

If i am a man it will be fine because i will be the head of family but i am not a man i am a lady which i must have matured men so i can satsified that i have a man in the house .
Because really 25 no respect no anything its me who he will respect me and listern to me because i am older than him.
Zat iz akchwale gud thinkingi, & the point iz zat yu olede no yua responsibilite.

pimaa kitombeo kama kina kukizi mengine futilia mbali...mi na miaka 30"s ila na jimama langu lina 53 nalipeleka nnavyotaka na sehemu yoyote tunaenda age is just number dada..
Kweli ukisikia kubemendwa ya live live ndo kama hiii hapa juu

Hizo namba tu hata zisikutishe mwenyewe Nina 38 shemejio ana 30..

Kikubwa mioyo kuridhiana..

Any advice please???
Dah nipo 28 na mwanamke ninayeoa 33. Uzuri nina mwonekano wa kiutu uzima. Na yeye ana baby face.

How did you measure his love? How sure are you his love is true. You are 32yo. You can do better.

I really like women older than me .

Sex with them is fantastic and it elevate sense of manhood to me .

When i do them I feel like am a "Superman" aka superpower ,man of steel

Their strength, stability, experience and skills during the game is unexplainable

Hey sugars !! PM me!!!

Well,
If both of you are for something serious in future, you will suffer the consequences....otherwise if its casual..let it flow.

Age has something to do with confidence, decision making n reasoning if you are planning for serious bizz in future!