Help me, the guy is 25 and i am 31

Help me, the guy is 25 and i am 31

I hv married to a woman with 45 yrs now with 3 children, I HV 35 & life is so comfortable my parents refused same to her parents but we joined & started life some 13yrs back ni bora ukawa na huyo kuliko huyo unaemtafuta, au unaona aibu kumvulia pichu? We mvulie aivurugue uone maajabu
 
Kuhusu kuwa head wa family usipate tabu zipo Nyumba nyingi sana zinaongozwa na ke na bado life ni bomba mbona Mimi yangu naiongoza na akati wife is 10 yrs ahead
 
I will not agreeing with you. My English is more better over you're english.

I studies at ISM and go to university in Massachusetts.
People saying that i dont know how to write english but for me is i am better than you .
But thank you for the advice and i really like it.
 
I will not agreeing with you. My English is more better over you're english.

I studies at ISM and go to university in Massachusetts.
ISM which year ? Because i was study there in 2004 to 2007
 
So if a guy is 25 and he madly in love with me and i am old than him is this too much ?because he realy loves me but his too young .
And i am afraid to go out with him or doing anything with him.
I fill like i rape someone or i forced him in anyways.
Any advice please???
If the love exists, keep it real with your young bro.
 
So if a guy is 25 and he madly in love with me and i am old than him is this too much ?because he realy loves me but his too young .
And i am afraid to go out with him or doing anything with him.
I fill like i rape someone or i forced him in anyways.
Any advice please???
Atakuchezea tu baadae atakumwaga. Halafu Uanze kulia lia ovyo na ku post vi nukùu vya kumkandia. Nina uzoefu na hilo.
 
Age is not an issue , the matter here is that u guys love each other, by the way six years difference is not a big deal . It's totally normal having a relationship with a younger man, Relax n have fun ,
Are you serious ?
can you walk that talk ?
 
M the product baby of such a relation..n my parents are still living together happily ever after.
 

Similar Discussions

Back
Top Bottom