Haya Ndio Mapenzi or I'm Tripping??

phina

JF-Expert Member
Jul 18, 2011
Habari wana sebule..i started dating a guy 3months ago (my 2nd boyfriend ever-i dated the first for a month before we got separated) the time between them was about two years.i am a late bloomer and i rily dont know wat people do in relationshipa-except the sex part!
So i started havn a lil' sum sum with BF #2 about 3weeks after we started dating and now he is acting weird!he rarely calls,nikimtafuta he is not usually available-but when he is finally available it is great!he still hasnt officially met my friends and i think he is avoiding to meet them-he says he doesnt want them in our business.
It was great between the sheets at first but now he is lazy-i have to do all the work-and he doesnt 'go down there' while i go down on him,and it pisses me off!wen i complain he 'pumps' it kwa masifa mpaka i just about get vaginal prolapse!
i dont think i love him but he is fun when he wants to be..is this kawaida or should i pack my bags and leave??

You are tripping.

Tayari uneshasema humpendi mshkaji na inaonyesha nae hakupendi so rule mapenzi out.
Lafba mwenzio alikua anajua hamko serious alafu ghafla ukaanza na simu za kila saa na malalaniko ukimkosa sasa anaanza kujitoa taratibu.

mhm...seems like this atrted out like a sexmate relationship..and for ur sake i guess let it flow in that direction since u seem not love him plus u enjoy the shag lol

Habari wana sebule..i started dating a guy 3months ago (my 2nd boyfriend ever-i dated the first for a month before we got separated) the time between them was about two years.i am a late bloomer and i rily dont know wat people do in relationshipa-except the sex part!
So i started havn a lil' sum sum with BF #2 about 3weeks after we started dating and now he is acting weird!he rarely calls,nikimtafuta he is not usually available-but when he is finally available it is great!he still hasnt officially met my friends and i think he is avoiding to meet them-he says he doesnt want them in our business.
It was great between the sheets at first but now he is lazy-i have to do all the work-and he doesnt 'go down there' while i go down on him,and it pisses me off!wen i complain he 'pumps' it kwa masifa mpaka i just about get vaginal prolapse!
i dont think i love him but he is fun when he wants to be..is this kawaida or should i pack my bags and leave??

Fo'sho! You are a trip without da luggage. Get a grip.

She aint enjoying the shag no more. Aint that the reason we ar here?
Gal, u gotta let em guys hang in there! U shld have let him do the trip act b4 u did. Play hard to get and see where that takes u, otherwise u can decide to have a ride on him,lol!
mhm...seems like this atrted out like a sexmate relationship..and for ur sake i guess let it flow in that direction since u seem not love him plus u enjoy the shag lol

Mungu anisaidie,i just hope you are not my daughter,maana nahisi wanangu wameanza kuingia humu,uuuuuuuuuwwwwwiiiiii,rua yesu na maria.

She aint enjoying the shag no more. Aint that the reason we ar here?
Gal, u gotta let em guys hang in there! U shld have let him do the trip act b4 u did. Play hard to get and see where that takes u, otherwise u can decide to have a ride on him,lol!

Witch please!

yani..so i'm with him now and i made dinner for us-he wont clean up after himself!i tell him he should and he sayz i dont clean his house for him,au kumchotea maji so i shudnt expect him to!jamani..ukimpa mtu napkin anaitumia afu anaicha kwenye kochi expecting you to clean that up??is that how this should be.,am i too much of a 21 century gal??God help us all!

yani..so i'm with him now and i made dinner for us-he wont clean up after himself!i tell him he should and he sayz i dont clean his house for him,au kumchotea maji so i shudnt expect him to!jamani..ukimpa mtu napkin anaitumia afu anaicha kwenye kochi expecting you to clean that up??is that how this should be.,am i too much of a 21 century gal??God help us all!
Hayo ni maswali usiyojua majibu yake kweli au basi tu changamsha jamvi?

How old are you?

You are tripping.

Tayari uneshasema humpendi mshkaji na inaonyesha nae hakupendi so rule mapenzi out.
Lafba mwenzio alikua anajua hamko serious alafu ghafla ukaanza na simu za kila saa na malalaniko ukimkosa sasa anaanza kujitoa taratibu.

i think i want out as well!is this how relationships are??wanasemaga hold on to your man..is this some one i can hold on to??i gec i can turn a blind eye once in a while but..will he be worth the unhappiness and dissatisfaction??is that wat happens in relationships??

i think i want out as well!is this how relationships are??wanasemaga hold on to your man..is this some one i can hold on to??i gec i can turn a blind eye once in a while but..will he be worth the unhappiness and dissatisfaction??is that wat happens in relationships??

Young lady, don't get stuck on stupid. Get a grip on yourself.

Gal,u shld try hang on Nyani Ngabu. He sounds so 22nd century, u will live in ur bubble for good,lol! Just pm him hahaha

Kuna haja ya button ya 'slap' humu eeh? Invisible plz njoo uwasaidie hawa watoto! Huyu atakua binti wa Aspirin huyu! Kha!
Mungu anisaidie,i just hope you are not my daughter,maana nahisi wanangu wameanza kuingia humu,uuuuuuuuuwwwwwiiiiii,rua yesu na maria.

Hayo ni maswali usiyojua majibu yake kweli au basi tu changamsha jamvi?

Seriously..my past thing wasnt anything like this!we were carefree and life was much easier.is this the big people stuff or i just have a thing for a looser??