Happy valentine's day

em tulieni huko,kwani kila valentine lazima nyie muwe na wapenzi?ndo mjue umuhimu wao,acheni kabisa kuchakachua hii thread.....you will be punished!!!
:laugh::laugh::laugh: I feel like i am paranoid seriously sis

:laugh::laugh::laugh: I feel like i am paranoid seriously sis

I understand,unafikiria sana thats the problem,try to have some fun with us at JF,we are here for you!!
We can't take the place of your loved ones but at least we are giving you some company,please appreciate and have some fun with us!!!!
Pole my brother!!! its gonna be ok,you gonna call her and sing for her.....and tell her how much she means to you later!!!

I understand,unafikiria sana thats the problem,try to have some fun with us at JF,we are here for you!!
We can take the place of your loved ones but at least we are giving you some company,please appreciate and have some fun with us!!!!
Pole my brother!!! its gonna be ok,you gonna call her and sing for her.....and tell her how much she means to you later!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Michelle For This Useful Post:

The Finest (Today)

SINA CHA KUONGEZA OTHER THAN SAYING THANK YOU MY LOVELY SIS

Kwa wana JF wote!
Kwa walio na wapenzi, wazidishe na waimarishe mapenzi yao.
Kwa wasiokuwanao bado, Mungu awape wapenzi wa kweli.
Nyote ninawatikieni Heri, Baraka na Mafanikio katika Mapenzi.

Read what God commands His people concerning pagan customs and traditions: “Learn not the way of the heathen…For the customs of the people are vain” (Jer. 10:2-3). Also notice Christ’s words in Matthew 15:9: “…in vain they do worship Me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.”

Jamani hapa nimepewa maua kadi!!Ila nasikitika nikwamba nitaviacha hapa ofisini!!Maana yake imekuwa haina maana!!Sijui nimimi wakwanza au kunawengine watazungushiwa??Anyway nimeshapokea na kusema I love you too ila sasa siwezi kuthubutu kuvuka nayo mlango wa ofisi!!:clap2:

imani yako ndogo kk?
Kwenye mapenzi bora uamini unapendwa wewe tu. Ukianza kutilia mashaka hauko mwenyewe ndio dhambi ya usaliti utaianzisha. Utahisi mwenzio ana mwingine na wewe utafute mwingine.
Muamini jamani.

Oh precious oh precious please be mine
I want to be your Valentine
I’ll do anything to be your rose
I want to be the Valentine you chose
Hold my hand and don’t let go
Open your heart and feel our love grow
Lock me in your heart just for a day
Feeling your love while reality fades away
I’ll wait year after year
Crying and sobbing tear after tear
I want to be your Valentine!

It is today BUT things have changed. I can other in black cloth instead of red....is there no more love?

I want to be your Valentine
I'll do anything to be your rose
I want to be the Valentine you chose
Hold my hand and don't let go
Open your heart and feel our love grow
Lock me in your heart just for a day
Feeling your love while reality fades away
I'll wait year after year
Crying and sobbing tear after tear
I want to be your Valentine!

Do you really mean what you ve written..............????