Happy 5th Wedding Anniversary to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon

Ndallo

JF-Expert Member
Oct 1, 2010
cc9eb9f4-12cd-4d9c-bc3b-db54a11c06a1_mariah-nick-cannon-kevin-winter-8-14-05.jpg

7b5451c0-158a-40e8-986f-7996b842ef8f_mariah-monroe-nick-moroccan-Amanda-Edwards-getty-10-6-12.jpg

Age is nothing but a number to Mariah Carey, 43, and Nick Cannon, 32, who haven’t let their 10-year age difference get in the way of their relationship. The celeb couple celebrate their fifth wedding anniversary Tuesday.
[FONT=Georgia, Times, Times New Roman, serif]Cannon’s dream meeting with the “Hero” singer occurred in 2005 when they shared a moment as presenters during the Teen Choice Awards.[/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia, Times, Times New Roman, serif]But it wasn't until March of 2008 that they secretly began dating. In a 2009 interview Carey said she and Cannon immediately connected.[/FONT]
“One of the first things, I said, ‘I’m going to call you Mr. C,’ and he said, ‘I’m going to call you Mrs. C.’ From there we had a whole bunch of little things. We started naming our children. We started all of this stuff on the first day, so we really clicked,” Carey told Barbara Walters.

“He’s a really fun guy and I love that quality in a person,” she said.

[FONT=Georgia, Times, Times New Roman, serif]Within two months of their first date, Carey and Cannon were wed at the pop star’s private estate in the Bahamas on April 30, 2008, the couple told [/FONT]People[FONT=Georgia, Times, Times New Roman, serif]. They managed to keep their plans secret by staging the nuptials around the filming of Carey’s music video for “Bye Bye” in which she cast Cannon as her romantic lead.[/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia, Times, Times New Roman, serif]But it wasn't until March of 2008 that they secretly began dating. In a 2009 interview [/FONT][FONT=Georgia, Times, Times New Roman, serif]Carey said she and Cannon immediately connected.[/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia, Times, Times New Roman, serif]“One of the first things, I said, ‘I’m going to call you Mr. C,’ and he said, ‘I’m going to call you Mrs. C.’ From there we had a whole bunch of little things. We started naming our children. We started all of this stuff on the first day, so we really clicked,” Carey told Barbara Walters.[/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia, Times, Times New Roman, serif][/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia, Times, Times New Roman, serif]One of the ways they keep their marriage exciting is by renewing their wedding vows every year. For their first anniversary they invited 50 friends to help them celebrate at the Palms in Las Vegas. For their second, Cannon gave his wife a pink, diamond-encrusted ring shaped like a candy [/FONT]ring pop[FONT=Georgia, Times, Times New Roman, serif] at an event with friends in Los Angeles. Their twins, Monroe and Moroccan, were born on their third anniversary, and last year, Cannon got down on banded knee in Paris.[/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia, Times, Times New Roman, serif]Weeks before they were married, they tattooed each-other's names on their bodies. Cannon has Mariah imprinted on his back, and Carey has Mrs. Cannon on her lower back.
[/FONT]
Cannon has said that he and his wife can be as giddy as 12-year-olds. Not only do they frequent amusement parks, just last week, Carey tweeted photos from their family movie night where they ate popcorn in bed while wearing matching stripped pajamas and watched the "Shrek" boxed set.
Sounds like Carey’s “We Belong Together” actually came true.

Ndallo huyu mume wa mariah kama picha inavyojieleza kumbe ndio huyu? si ni mtangazaji wa kipindi cha BGT (british got a talent) au? nilikuwa simjui kama ni mume wa mariah jamaa ni vituko tupu hadi raha yupo back stage ndio anawaongoza watu wanaoenda kuonyesha vipaji vyao.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ndallo huyu mume wa mariah kama picha inavyojieleza kumbe ndio huyu? si ni mtangazaji wa kipindi cha BGT (british got a talent) au? nilikuwa simjui kama ni mume wa mariah jamaa ni vituko tupu hadi raha yupo back stage ndio anawaongoza watu wanaoenda kuonyesha vipaji vyao.
Yep! Ndio yeye

Na mpaka kufikia hii leo tunavyoongea.

Wawili hawa hawako pamoja tena (walishaachana)

Kupendana miezi miwili tu na ndoa ikafuatia
Hongera kwa kweli

Sent from my SM-G570F using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom