Hack BSNL Broadband for Speed

Herbalist Dr MziziMkavu

JF-Expert Member
Feb 3, 2009
broadband-150x150.jpg

If you are a BSNL broadband user, chances are that you are facing frequent DNS issues. Their DNS servers are just unresponsive. The look up takes a long duration and many times just time out. The solution? There is small hack on BSNL for

this. Use third party DNS servers instead of BSNL DNS servers or run your own one like djbdns. The easiest options is to use OpenDNS. Just reconfigure your network to use the following
DNS servers:

Detailed instructions specific to operating system or your BSNL modem are available in the OpenDNS website itself. After I reconfigured my BSNL modem to use the above 2 IP addresses, my DNS problems just vanished! Other ‘freebies’ that come

with OpenDNS are phishing filters and automatic URL correction. Even if your service provider’s DNS servers are working fine, you can still use OpenDNS just for these two special features. After you hack BSNL DNS servers, you will see a noticeable improvement in your broadband speed.

Jaman wadau BSNL si mtandao wa India...au nimekosea??

Hujakosea, MM ni mtaalamu wa copy and paste material ambazo wakkati mwingine huwa za manufaa na wakati mwingine huwa ana-copy na ku-paste pumba, kama hii!

Hujakosea, MM ni mtaalamu wa copy and paste material ambazo wakkati mwingine huwa za manufaa na wakati mwingine huwa ana-copy na ku-paste pumba, kama hii!

yaan mi nashindwa kumuelewa kabisa!

msameheni bure, nadhani hajui namna internet inavyofananya kazi, WAN, LAN....anataka tujue kuwa na yeye yupo.

broadband-150x150.jpg

If you are a BSNL broadband user, chances are that you are facing frequent DNS issues. Their DNS servers are just unresponsive. The look up takes a long duration and many times just time out. The solution? There is small hack on BSNL for

this. Use third party DNS servers instead of BSNL DNS servers or run your own one like djbdns. The easiest options is to use OpenDNS. Just reconfigure your network to use the following
DNS servers:

Detailed instructions specific to operating system or your BSNL modem are available in the OpenDNS website itself. After I reconfigured my BSNL modem to use the above 2 IP addresses, my DNS problems just vanished! Other ‘freebies' that come

with OpenDNS are phishing filters and automatic URL correction. Even if your service provider's DNS servers are working fine, you can still use OpenDNS just for these two special features. After you hack BSNL DNS servers, you will see a noticeable improvement in your broadband speed.

mkuu wapuuzie kwa kuwa hawajui walifanyalo! kujua jambo jipya sio mbaya! huwezi ukatumia kila unachojifunza! nimejifunza mambo kibao kwenye post wanazoziponda! japo sitegemei kutumia popote!

broadband-150x150.jpg

DNS servers:

Detailed instructions specific to operating system or your BSNL modem are available in the OpenDNS website itself. After I reconfigured my BSNL modem to use the above 2 IP addresses, my DNS problems just vanished! Other ‘freebies' that come

with OpenDNS are phishing filters and automatic URL correction. Even if your service provider's DNS servers are working fine, you can still use OpenDNS just for these two special features. After you hack BSNL DNS servers, you will see a noticeable improvement in your broadband speed.

mkuu wapuuzie kwa kuwa hawajui walifanyalo! kujua jambo jipya sio mbaya! huwezi ukatumia kila unachojifunza! nimejifunza mambo kibao kwenye post wanazoziponda! japo sitegemei kutumia popote!

Mmmh!kama kujifunza ndo hivi basi we nouma.....hata tuzo utapewa

Jaman wadau BSNL si mtandao wa India...au nimekosea??
Kwani hiyo Hacker haiwezi kufanya kazi hapo kwetu Tanzania?

Mbwa Gurta na wewe weka za kwako copy and Paste unaonaje Mbwa GURTA?

• ​Hack Broadband for Speed
  • ​Many internet users are now facing frequent DNS server issues, many service providers have DNS servers that are just unresponsive.
  • Open Network and Sharing Center

Go to Local Area Connection
    Click on Properties
    Click on Internet Protocol Version 4

Now in Preferred DNS server type 208.

Now in Preferred DNS server type 208.67.222.222

And in Alternate DNS server type 208.

And in Alternate DNS server type 208.67.220.220
    Now click OK and you should see an increase in your internet speed

Really this tips increasing internet speed is very useful..My internet speed is basically slow.So i have searched through online to get more internet speed increasing tips manually..I got this here,i followed it..My speed increased.I have checked my internet speed at www.scanmyspeed.com now it's fine.My uploading speed is 0.776Mbps and Downloading speed is 1.47Mbps Really it's super for my 2Mbps connection.