Graphics & Creativity

Wakuu mchango wangu in the world of graphics is almost zero, lakini ningependa kuwafagilia some of the staff humu ndani ni soo. Wakuu mko fiti.

I have a friend who is trying to make it, please visit his site and give him some advice. The URL: GALACHA.Tovuti ya Katuni

Nipeni kipindi wanainchi ningependa kuwafikia lakini labda nimeisha chelewa kujifunza.

wakuu naomba nipate kutumiwa angalau kitabu tu,maana mi ngumbalu wa kutupwa kwenye hii

Ukitaka kujifunza mambo haya, moja ya computer program/application unazoweza kutumia kwa kazi hii inaitwa Photoshop. Muulize Invisible namna ya kupata hiyo program; iliwekwa humu jamvini kwa ajili yenu (portable version, ambayo ni ndogo na rahisi ku-download).

Kingine ni tutorials, ujifunze namna ya kuitumia Photoshop. Tutorials zilizoko kwenye video format ni bomba zaidi.

Internet ina mambo mengi sana, na mapya huja kila siku. Ni ujanja wako tu ku-search kutafuta hiki au kile.
Mfano mmoja wa tutorial angalia hapa, pia tembelea YouTube - kwenye search box tumbukiza photoshop.

I have been working with these application on Linux and I have seen people doing good stuff on them:-

GIMP

GIMP is an acronym for GNU Image Manipulation Program. It is a freely distributed program for such tasks as photo retouching, image composition and image authoring. It has many capabilities. It can be used as a simple paint program, an expert quality photo retouching program, an online batch processing system, a mass production image renderer, an image format converter, etc.

25.png

Inkscape

An Open Source vector graphics editor, with capabilities similar to Illustrator, CorelDraw, or Xara X, using the W3C standard Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) file format.
Inkscape supports many advanced SVG features (markers, clones, alpha blending, etc.) and great care is taken in designing a streamlined interface. It is very easy to edit nodes, perform complex path operations, trace bitmaps and much more. We also aim to maintain a thriving user and developer community by using open, community-oriented development.

inkscape-0.47-spiro-typography.png

Xara Xtreme

Xara for Linux is a powerful, general purpose graphics program for Unix platforms including Linux, FreeBSD and (in development) OS-X.

08.jpg

Well there are the few that I have used a little here and there.

6119d1254851309-a-rect2454.png

I am a very beginner at the doing illustrations but here is what I can do for now its not much. Being a open source fan, I am learning to work with the Inkscape. I am sure you gurus here know all about it. Comment and correct me please. Thank you.

Attachments

• rect2454.png
    rect2454.png
    8.5 KB · Views: 60
Guys, thanks for this section...i think i belong to this place, i will post too my Creative work.
Starting by telling you friends why did i named my my site GALACHA. Galacha from Swahili dictionary means a person that is creative, artist, that makes unbelievable things with different skills...so galacha. I have a site for cartoon url: http://www.galachakatuni.com/katuni but shortly the name site will be changed to www.galacha.com/katuni to create rooms for other activities to be included in Galacha.

I have GALACHA Wear, i will communicate how to get them Tshirts with round for 12,000 Only and Polo style 15,000.
Thanks

hi all, i've been away for a while, busy doing some other works... good thing is i've seen the post is going well but with my surprise everyone keeps bragging about how to learn designing and few playing teachers showing what to use and all....

As a reminder, the reason of the post is to upload your works, so if you know how to design or not, just upload what you can and then ask for advice...

attached is a small artwork that maybe useful to some people...

Cheers

*** attached with the original file ****

attachment.php

Attachments

• Cinema.jpg
    Cinema.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 59
  • pic.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 34
Every Tool Explained.
projects and tips on how to use Photoshop easily and how to get the best out of one of the best Photo imaging programs out there.

Subjects covered in the book include:
• Selection Tools in Photoshop:
• Navigating and Editing Your Images
• Using the Brushes and Pencil Tools
• Using the Cloning and Healing Tools
• The Gradient, Eraser and Fill Tools
• Getting to Know the Effects Tools
• Working with the Type Tool
• Working with Paths, Vectors and Masks
• Annotations, Notes and the Measure Tool
• Creating Top Quality Artwork

Attach hapo chini

Attachments

• Adobe Photoshop Every Tool Explained.rar
    5.3 MB · Views: 78
mmhh, ok ni lugha au nini ndo inasumbua hapo kweli sijajua...

jamani kwa wale wanayetaka vitabu au programms za hizi softwares kuna sehemu muafaka inayoitwa jf store, kule utapata kila kitu, na kwa wale wenye roho za kujitolea sana kuwapa hizo tutorials or programms wekeni huko jf store this is not the right place.

Hii sehemu ni only ya kutest what you can do... or get an advice on how to improve... or to learn from experience. sasa acha nirudie, kama unatafuta vitabu au tutorials angalia chini from home utaona jf store kule kuna kila kitu... ukipost hapa try kupost kazi au ushauri wa kazi iliyo postiwa before tu.

cheers