Girl friend

Sharif

JF-Expert Member
Mar 13, 2011
I face difficultness to choose a right girl friend!Most of the girls nowadays share love with more than 1 man!This is before they get married!They say'U dont know who u will mary!have many,one of them can choose!My God!am I really going to marry!marriage is dignity!!

Sharif
Du!, I would like to help but I am lost as to what exactly you mean to say from the following sentences. Hebu nielimishe if possible?

They say'U dont know who u will mary!have many,one of them can choose!My God!am I really going to marry!marriage is dignity!!

foleni siku hizi ni kila sehemu! Hivyo yakubidi ukubaliane nayo tu!

Sharif
Du!, I would like to help but I am lost as to what exactly you mean to say from the following sentences. Hebu nielimishe if possible?

They say'U dont know who u will mary!have many,one of them can choose!My God!am I really going to marry!marriage is dignity!!
Tehehehehe! Ze kuku iz under ze tebo, kwa sharif, ndio maisha wewe kama uko serious mwonyeshe atatulia na wewe, wanaogopa tu kujiweka kwa mmoja then waachwe kwenye mataa, ila kama unamwonyesha uko serious kabisa nae peke yake tu! sidhani kama atarandaranda

Back
Top Bottom