Gadaffi alistahili kusokomezwa kijiti cha makalio kweli?

Hata mnyama hastahili kufanyiwa alichofanyiwa Col. Ghadafi, tena hadharani.

Imagine your father in such humiliation kisa maagizo ya NATO-Rebel regime?

RIP Colonel Ghadafi.
soma namna walinzi wake walivyoamriwa kuuwa kwa kuwapiga risasi watu wakiwa wamefungwa kamba miguuni siku mbili kabla tripoli haijakombolewa ndio utaona hiyo adhabu ilikuwa ndogo kwa GADAFF

I agree with u on the part that u say 'u cant fight the world'. i am so upset with gaddafi (dont mind me, i can be upset at a stone), becoz he did so many good stuff for his pple. he killed too but in politics, s%it do happen manake hata nyerere tu is claimed to have done that. bt he gave the westerners what they wanted. he shouldnt have aspired to rule forever. he should have listened to his pple. some very good lesson for tz here,im just wondering!

suala ni: why this thread is for 'fellow muslims'? i thought what happened to gaddafi was abt politics and its meandors...

Something is always better than nothing. At least he felt some pains. You know what his wife did to that poor Ethiopian girl. I mean how long will the world spare these kind of people? I just can't compromise and say he was good or whatever, he was not, I am happy for him and his family.

He needed the thrust, even more than that, they should have used a gun or something to thrust his behind, and whoop him so bad. You don't know how it feel when you lose your love ones through a miniacusbug, it is very pain full. Just remind yourself what they did to Whosain of Iraq, I wish he got that too. These set of people don't learn, they don't. I just can't comprehend them, why is it so hard for them to learn? Please JF, somebody has to help me on that. He should have known better, that, you can not fight the world. See where he at now!!!

quote_icon.png
By Jew

Actually I am very happy he is gone. Are you not happy to see at least now Libyans are not dying because one freak individual? Two journalist friends of mine are dead just because of him. Young guys with all the life in front of them. His people, killed them. It is sad when I see TZs saying things without knowing what this guy did. He did a lot of evil.

:photo: :israel:

Naomba tafadhali Piddy usidefine hilo tukio in the name of Islam....

Juu ya Colonel Gadaffi.... "Words can not suffice" I am heart broken....

Wewe ni imani gani? usiyapinge maamrisho ya Allah anapotuelekeza sie Binadamu kwamba; Kisasi ni Haki! wewe hujua kwamba, ktk Kisasi ndipo palipo kufuzu? Wale wataenda Sardaus kwa wepesi zaidi! Hapo Allah anatoa fundisho watu waache tabia ya kugadafi.

something is always better than nothing. At least he felt some pains. You know what his wife did to that poor ethiopian girl. I mean how long will the world spare these kind of people? I just can't compromise and say he was good or whatever, he was not, i am happy for him and his family.

He needed the thrust, even more than that, they should have used a gun or something to thrust his behind, and whoop him so bad. You don't know how it feel when you lose your love ones through a miniacusbug, it is very pain full. Just remind yourself what they did to whosain of iraq, i wish he got that too. These set of people don't learn, they don't. I just can't comprehend them, why is it so hard for them to learn? Please jf, somebody has to help me on that. He should have known better, that, you can not fight the world. See where he at now!!!

point of collection jew brother, it the wife of hannibal, the son of ghaddafi who put hot water in the body of ethiopia ledy, the wife of hannibal is called ailline scaf she is from lebanon.

something is always better than nothing. At least he felt some pains. You know what his wife did to that poor ethiopian girl. I mean how long will the world spare these kind of people? I just can't compromise and say he was good or whatever, he was not, i am happy for him and his family.

He needed the thrust, even more than that, they should have used a gun or something to thrust his behind, and whoop him so bad. You don't know how it feel when you lose your love ones through a miniacusbug, it is very pain full. Just remind yourself what they did to whosain of iraq, i wish he got that too. These set of people don't learn, they don't. I just can't comprehend them, why is it so hard for them to learn? Please jf, somebody has to help me on that. He should have known better, that, you can not fight the world. See where he at now!!!

sure sure

Gaddafi was sodomized by rebel before execution,An analysis of video obtained by GlobalPost from a rebel fighter who recorded the moment when Col. Muammar Gaddafi was first captured confirms that another rebel fighter, whose identity is unknown, sodomized the former leader as he was being dragged from the drainpipe where he had taken cover.

A frame by frame analysis of this exclusive GlobalPost video clearly shows the rebel trying to insert some kind of stick or knife into Gaddafi's rear end.

what is sodomy? Dokta akitaka kucheki prostate kansa kisha akakuingizia kidole nyuma hiyo ni sodomy?

Jew… Now I understand your anger… a direct victim…. Sad. I am genuinely sorry about your friends and all those unnecessary lives lost and those who have lost not only their direction in life but their loved ones too…

This may surprise you... But i am more engrossed in knowing why you would think that thrusting in a stick in his behinds was Ok.. It pains me of Gadaffi's down fall not because he was a good or great man NO! I am more dissapointed of the forces behind, the ones who really started the whole Libya shabang, the facade of it all... the fact that inspite of all this African mounting Unrest nations the one which was atleast a bit peaciful is at loggerheads in within, a clash which will change Libya and its people forever; whereas the leeway for the worse is of high probability.....

Where did you learn your english? Sio academia wala kule chini ya mwembe kama mimi!

Halafu wanamsodomize na hayo majiti walikuwa wanasema allaha wakbaru(god is great)

Just imagine, baba yako alikuwa ni political prisoner miaka ya 80 huko bengazi au sehemu nyingine huko libya. Aliuawa hadharani kwa kupigwa risasi mbele ya kadamnasi na maiti ya baba yako ikaburuzwa barabarani eti tu kwa sababu hukubaliani na mawazo ya gaddafi. Baada ya hapo hivi kalibuni dada yako akaja kuuwa na majeshi ya gaddafi sababu tu ameshiriki ktk maandamano salama y akumpinga gaddafi. Na inatokea umemkuta gaddafi mbele yako utamfanyaje. Kweli akili yako itakufanya ufikirie kumpeleka icc?

just imagine, baba yako alikuwa ni political prisoner miaka ya 80 huko bengazi au sehemu nyingine huko libya. Aliuawa hadharani kwa kupigwa risasi mbele ya kadamnasi na maiti ya baba yako ikaburuzwa barabarani eti tu kwa sababu hukubaliani na mawazo ya gaddafi. Baada ya hapo hivi kalibuni dada yako akaja kuuwa na majeshi ya gaddafi sababu tu ameshiriki ktk maandamano salama y akumpinga gaddafi. Na inatokea umemkuta gaddafi mbele yako utamfanyaje. Kweli akili yako itakufanya ufikirie kumpeleka icc?

no jehanum!!!unajua tatizo watu wa bara wakiambiwa nakupenda wanasena unanibahashia unataka kunifanya nini bana sasa jamaa alivyokutwa na ntc akadai anawapenda wakaamua kumpa kweli;;sie pwani ukimpenda mwanaume mwenzio sio kumbahashia

tendo hilo ni uwendawazimu, unaoweza kuwa umetokana na hasira waliokuwanazo waliomkamata.

hebu tufikirie, vijana wetu shupavu wakiwemo, watani zangu akina mura, wangefanya nini kama wangemkamata Nduli, Joka kuu idd amini dada!

makandokando si ya muhimu kuyajadili, la msingi ni kwamba alijitakia yote yaliyomkuta, ingekuwa vizuri kama angefikishwa katika mikono ya sheria akapata hukumu yake.. maana waliokufa kwa mkono wake mizimu yao inaongea juu yake.

ni vyema viongozi wetu, wakajali maisha ya wanaojidai kuwaongoza kuliko kutetea utukufu wao, hata kama ni kwa gharama ya dimbwi la damu (hapa nawaheshimu sana waliokuwa maraisi wa Tunisia na misri ambao walikubali yakaisha, bila kusuburi mpaka maelfu kwa maelfu ya rai kupoteza maisha yao. alichokuwa anag'ang'ania gadafi ni kulinda nafasi yake, familia yake na watu wa kabila lake.

kwa bahati mbaya tunaomuunga mkono ni, upofu aliotupiga kwa misaada aliyokuwa akitoa, ni sawa na wanaowashangilia majambazi na mafisadi kwa sababu wanakula makombo yao, Jamani hata watanzania tumesahau kwamba ni gadafi huyuhuyu tunayemlamba viatu aliyeshirikiana na amini kuvamia nchi yetu! Mungu amsamee, na kama huo ulikuwa mpango wa mungu kuonesha wanadamu kwamba hata uwe na nguvu kiasi gani siku zako zinahesabika, na wenye macho na watazame na wenye masikio wasikie.

Back
Top Bottom