Feelings to my Katunge

Dear wife Katunge

I love you not because you are my wife, but also because you are my best friend. You have and will always be my friend first and then my wife. You are the first one, who I remember when I am happy or sad. You are the one who tolerates my mood swings, my woes and my rants. I love that I can tell you even my darkest secret and be myself with you. Whenever I am sad, you are always there to cheer me up

I am proud to have you as my life partner. I am proud to have you as my friend. You are my equal in every way but I can say proudly that you are my better half.

I love you today more than I loved you when we first met and will love you more tomorrow than today.

Your Husband

IMG-20220505-WA0002.jpg

Wallah namtafuta Katunge nina kazi naye.....

Huyu jamaa lazima nimprove wrong huyu jamaa

Your love makes my life complete. You make my life beautiful with your presence. You are the rainbow of my bad, rainy days. You are the beautiful sunrise of my dark nights. Your support makes my trouble go away. You are needed for my happiness and my joy. You rule my heart and my life like a queen. And take care of all my needs, my life and my family. Thanks for being there in my life and for giving me all the happiness in the world. I love you, my wife, forever and ever
IMG-20220505-WA0003.jpg