Feelings to my Katunge

Dear Katunge

You always complain that I never express my love, never tell you how beautiful you are or how important you are to me. So on your birthday, I thought of surprising you by telling you my feelings for you.

My love, you are just not my wife, but my life. The most beautiful part of my life. You are beautiful, in fact, the most beautiful person I know, but that’s not the only reason why I love you. I love you because your heart is as beautiful as you are. So is your personality. Your kind heart and amazing personality make me wonder what I did to deserve you as my wife.

Let me tell you I am madly in love with you and I can’t imagine my life without you in it. You have been my support in my ups and downs. Your strength makes me the strong man I am. So thank you my darling, what you have done for me and your love.

Your loving husband Rango ll
Leo ni siku ya Katunge.......kwan kawaje huyo katunge.

Dear Shakespear, how about you tell all this to her personally?

Screenshot_20210624-214117~2.jpg

Dear lover, you know too well that my whole life revolves around our relationship and how to make us better persons. You know too well that my greatest desire is to see is go through life together forever.

Sweetheart, I give you assurances that these motives of mine will never change, and if they have to, it is only going to be an increase in the need to make them become reality.

All I want is the best for us because I have met a soul mate in you.

Goodnight, my sweetest lady.

Katunge nilikuwa namchukulia wa kawaida ila toka amevyopata hizi ajira za TRA nimeona uzuri wake umeongezeka saana na hapo ndio nikagundua mimi SIWEZI KUISHI BILA YEYE
We umeona uzuri wa pesa yake, haikosi huwezi kupambana na life mkuu sasa unaona huwezi kuishi bila vijiposho unapata kutoka kwake

We umeona uzuri wa pesa yake, haikosi huwezi kupambana na life mkuu sasa unaona huwezi kuishi bila vijiposho unapata kutoka kwake
Hakuna binadamu asiyependa mserereko lkn mimi kwa KATUNGE hili suala ni tofauti kidogo, dear KATUNGE nilianza nae mahusiano mwaka 2005 Tukiwa darasa la 3 ....kama wapenzi kila mmoja alitamani kuona mwenzake anafanikiwa,Nilianza mm nikapata kaajira KATUNGE akafurahi saana sasa na yeye kapata na mm nimefurahi pia

Japo kipindi mm na yeye wote ni majobless Tulizungusha saana Cv kwa mguu (kutoka mlole mpaka ujiji kwa mguu kila siku then kutoka nyasaka mpaka kishiri kwa mguu)

Pia dear KATUNGE alikataa kuolewa na meja kassim kwa sababu yangu