Feelings to my Katunge

Katunge World Wide

JF-Expert Member
Apr 27, 2022
I want to let you know that love is something eternal; the aspect may change but not the essence. Love asks me no questions and gives me endless support. Through love I want to express whole feelings of my heart for you, I love you so much
______

THANKS TO MY KATUNGE

Your kind heart and amazing personality make me wonder what I did to deserve you as my wife. Let me tell you I am madly in love with you and I can't imagine my life without you in it.

You have been my support in my ups and downs. Your strength makes me the strong man I am

-------------

LETTER TO KATUNGE

Dear Katunge

My letter I am sure has piqued your interest and left you surprised. But trust me, this letter is real.

You, my dear KATUNGE are the reason I am no longer alone, because of you and your love, I look forward to each day. And because of you, I have a beautiful family now. You and our son Daniel make my life complete. My day starts and ends by looking at both your faces

Makes me think of the first day we met. That day too your beautiful face left me in awe as it does today. Your ever sparkling eyes and your beautiful smile can melt my heart even today. But that day your smile was the thing that made my mind, and made me say to myself- I want to spend my life with you, seeing your smile every day of my life.

Now with you lighting up my life every day, I feel complete. I feel happy.

So thank you, for giving me so much happiness.

Your: husband to...

-------------

DEAR KATUNGE

You are the love of my life and the only important person in my life. I know I never say that to you, but my darling, I can’t stay without you. I go crazy when we fight and you are not talking to me. I pretend I don’t care but deep inside I am sad and troubled for arguing with you.

Your smile less face troubles me then. I want to do anything to see you smile again and when I say sorry and your eyes light up, I feel everything is bright again. When you say you love me, I feel like I am on top of the world.

You, my love, are the queen of my world and I want to be your King forever.

Yours forever mr and mrs KATUNGE

IMG-20220504-WA0006.jpg

------------

SWEETEST KATUNGE

Dear Katunge

You always complain that I never express my love, never tell you how beautiful you are or how important you are to me. So on your birthday, I thought of surprising you by telling you my feelings for you.

My love, you are just not my wife, but my life. The most beautiful part of my life. You are beautiful, in fact, the most beautiful person I know, but that’s not the only reason why I love you. I love you because your heart is as beautiful as you are. So is your personality. Your kind heart and amazing personality make me wonder what I did to deserve you as my wife.

Let me tell you I am madly in love with you and I can’t imagine my life without you in it. You have been my support in my ups and downs. Your strength makes me the strong man I am. So thank you my darling, what you have done for me and your love.

Your loving husband Rango ll

------------

MY BELOVED KATUNGE

Dear KATUNGE

As I am away from you, I realise what you mean to me. With this letter, I am sending you my love. I hope what joy and happiness I have in my life due to you, you feel the same with my letter. Let me start by telling you how much I love you and loved you since you became my wife. I am eternally grateful to you for being in my life. You made my life beautiful with you just being there.

You, my wife, are my strength and my reason to be a better man. Your courage and strength made my darkest day better. So as long as I live, I will always love you and cherish you.

I love you so much, my sweetheart

-------------

MY DARLING KATUNGE

Dear KATUNGE

My love for you grows by the day and doubles by night. With every sunrise and sunset, I feel blessed to have you in my life. Every day I want to show my love for you, but words fail me.

How do I express something bigger than you in a few words? I don’t know. But I do know that my not saying anything, bothers you. So my darling, please believe I love you more than myself. You came into my life and made it complete.

My love, I adore you and thank God every day for your lovely presence in my life. My love, you are sent in this world for me only and I will love till my last breath.

Your Husband Rango master

-----------

MY LOVE FOREVER DEAR KATUNGE

Dear KATUNGE

I will love you forever and I know you will love also love me till our end. We, my darling, are a perfect match, a couple equal in every way. I couldn’t have found a better person, to share my life. You are special, kind and amazing. You are just perfect and I am lucky to have you as my wife and as the mother of our kids. Thank you for being you and loving me. I love you dearly, my wife.

Even when we know that nothing in this world is eternal, I know deep down that you and I will live together till eternity. I will love you forever, and I will never fall out of love with you. I am always here to be your lover until the end of time.

Good morning love of my life! A beautiful day is waiting to be embraced by you! Go and steal the show. Have a cheery day