False Promises :(

Blaine

JF-Expert Member
Jan 11, 2012
Good evening JF members, today I had a very bad day. i was asked to accompany my mom to bagamoyo to speak with my brother's teacher about his grades. the dude told us to meet him at 1100 hrs so we drove all the way from dar and got there with time to spare. we phone telling him we're here and he replies that he is in church, apparently he forgot to mention he is a sabbath and prays on Saturdays. he made us wait for till 1310 when he showed up. i was so pissed because all i could do was wait in the car doing nothing and i didn't have enough to go roaming in town buying souvenirs. we finally finished the meeting and returned home... my question is, why do people give false promises?? i wasted a whole day, got late to the home business since i was away and i had to cancel a date with a person i really wanted to meet :angry:. If you can't keep a promise please don't make one. if i want to waste my day i do so at home reading JF or watching WWE all day instead of being stuck in a car 2hrs away from home.. Have you ever had to wait because someone gave a false promise, how did you feel? opinions welcomed

xo xory ndivyo tulivyo!ila ungeandika kiswanglish ningeelewa zaidi yaaaan hujachomekea ata kuchapia du!

xo xory ndivyo tulivyo!ila ungeandika kiswanglish ningeelewa zaidi yaaaan hujachomekea ata kuchapia du!
teh teh teh!! Blaine mzungu thats why hata mambo ya kugandishwa hajazoea!! wakati bongo ukiahdiana na mtu kukutana unamuekea saa moja mbele la uswahl

Last edited by a moderator:
Wen samwani meki mii weiti for zat longu ai yushuali telli zem endi ai donti keepu iti in mai hati..
Ezi longu ezi ai em in Tanzania, ai no pipo neva shoo ap in taimu..
Aza waiz yuu willi dai from Hasira za kugandishwa na watu hia.

Heloo Chiti Chati...
Hau iz mai Inglishi???

Wen samwani meki mii weiti for zat longu ai yushuali telli zem endi ai donti keepu iti in mai hati..
Ezi longu ezi ai em in Tanzania, ai no pipo neva shoo ap in taimu..
Aza waiz yuu willi dai from Hasira za kugandishwa na watu hia.

Heloo Chiti Chati...
Hau iz mai Inglishi???

my dear your English is perfect:)