Expression of Interest (EOI) at Buckreef Gold Company Ltd January, 2024

Jamii Opportunities

JF-Expert Member
Feb 10, 2014
Expression of Interest (EOI) for the Supply of Chemical and Reagents to Process Plant

REF: BGC/TZ/PLANT/MET/2023/01

Buckreef Gold Company Ltd “BGCL”), a JV agreement company between State Mining Corporation (STAMICO) and TRX Gold, a 100% owned subsidiary of Tanzanian Gold Corporation (TSX: TNXXNYSE MKT: TRX). For more information visit: TRX Gold Corporation - TRX Stock, News, Mining. The company has operations located in Mnekezi Village, Geita District, Tanzania.

BGCL is pleased to announce that eligible vendors are invited to express their interest in the supply of chemicals and reagents for our mining operations. The tasks will involve the Supply, delivery, and offloading of chemicals and reagents such as;
  • Cyanide, Sodium,98%NaCN,1000KG per bag
  • Lime: Quick lime,85%Cao, P80 75 Micron, 25kg per bag
  • Carbon: Granular, mesh size 12x6mm, 25kg per bag
  • Others
The evaluation of the prospective bidders will be done based on the following minimum criteria:
  1. At least five years of relevant experience and expertise in the mining industry or related projects.
  2. Compliance with the Tanzania Mining (Local Content) Regulations of 2018 is mandatory.
  3. Evidence to support adhering to labour regulations i.e. NSSF, WCF, OSHA Compliance certificate.
  4. Eligibility of the vendor(i.e., Valid business license, BRELA certificate, Tax clearance certificate, TIN & VAT certificate, etc.)
  5. Necessary certification registration from relevant regulatory bodies for chemicals i.e., GCLA, ISO
Expressions of interest should be submitted by email (procurement@buckreef.co.tz) no later than 02:30p.m 05TH February 2024 (Submission deadline). Communication will be made to all pre-gualified vendors once the company has completed its pre-qualification evaluation based on the information supplied.