English grammar book (communication skills for fluent english)

Henry Philip

Jul 29, 2008
Dear all,

As per title above, I have published a new edition for English grammar titled "COMMUNICATION SKILLS FOR FLUENT ENGLISH". This book suits all english learners and beginners of all levels. It can also be used in schools curriculum from High schools, training centres colleges and universities. I am finalizing some processes for me to be able to upload at least the contents and some of the topics covered in this book, But in short, the book covers all parts of speech, verbals, prepositions, modifiers, sentences and types of sentences, tenses and their applicability and many more. For all those who are interested with this book, let them contact me through my email address shown on the cover page of the book that I have uploaded in this link.

email: mwamainvestment@gmail.com
Phone: +255786349105

Regards, Henry Philip

Attachments

• English Covers.pdf
    531.3 KB · Views: 613
wow,good job,I find it very useful as I am a biginner,
Dear all,

As per title above, I have published a new edition for English grammar titled "COMMUNICATION SKILLS FOR FLUENT ENGLISH". This book suits all english learners and beginners of all levels. It can also be used in schools curriculum from High schools, training centres colleges and universities. I am finalizing some processes for me to be able to upload at least the contents and some of the topics covered in this book, But in short, the book covers all parts of speech, verbals, prepositions, modifiers, sentences and types of sentences, tenses and their applicability and many more. For all those who are interested with this book, let them contact me through my email address shown on the cover page of the book that I have uploaded in this link.

Regards, Henry Philip

Hi Mama wawili,

Thanks for your interest on my book. right now I have published it already and it is in the market. If you are interested to have a copy you can contact me. I am currently available through my mobile number 0764868662 or email me at mwamainvestment@gmail.com

Hongera, kazi nzuri. nina swali dogo tu, mambo ya plagiarism vp, no any reference!!!!!! au ndo style ya vitabu vya lugha!!!!

Nahitaji copy ili nijipige msasa kidogo! Elimu haina mwisho.

Sent from my Nokia 8310 using Tapatalk

Dear all,

Regards, Henry Philip

I don't know how should I say this, But in short the book is so good. Although I have not read everything in it but for what it contains and few of what I have read, I found it to be of good help to me and everyone who will use it.

I advise not to attach the soft copy of the book in here (remove the attachment, or just put 5 to 10 pages only for advertisement purposes) because I see like you are giving room for others to duplicate it in hard copy and make business of the same, unless its your intention to help people in that way.

I will always use this book to learn more and more about english grammar, thank you.

Back
Top Bottom