Duniani kuna mambo........**** la Saddam Hussein mnadani!

Rutashubanyuma

JF-Expert Member
Sep 24, 2010
american-marines-help-pull-down-the-statue-of-saddam-hussain-pic-m-552206832.jpg

American Marines help pull down the statue of Saddam Hussain (Pic: M)

[h=1]Saddam Hussein statue buttock goes on sale at auction[/h] By Lucy Thornton, Daily Mirror 12/10/2011
Decrease font size Increase font size

american-marines-help-pull-down-the-statue-of-saddam-hussain-pic-m-552206832.jpg

YOU can bet your bottom dollar that one of Saddam Hussein's buttocks will get bums on seats when it is sold at auction.
Advertisement >>
<ins style="display:inline-table;border:none;height:250px;margin:0;padding:0;position:relative;visibility:visible;width:300px"><ins id="aswift_2_anchor" style="display:block;border:none;height:250px;margin:0;padding:0;position:relative;visibility:visible;width:300px"></ins></ins>
status

Ex-SAS man Nigel Ely, 52, smashed off the bizarre memento from a statue of the despot when it was toppled to mark Iraq's liberation in 2003.
Nigel sneaked the bronze souvenir out of Iraq then paid £385 in excess baggage charges to get it back to Britain and has kept it at home ever since.
Now he is selling the buttock in aid of injured soldiers &#8211; and auctioneers think the piece could raise at least £10,000.
Nigel, who was working with a TV news crew as Baghdad fell, said: "When we arrived in Firdos Square the statue had just been toppled and US Marines had erected a cordon of tanks to guard the square.
"But I wanted a piece of the statue and when I mentioned to the Marines I was an old soldier they told me &#8216;No problem &#8211; help yourself'."
a-piece-of-the-giant-bronze-statue-of-saddam-pic-paul-tonge-42209085.jpg

A piece of the giant bronze statue of Saddam
sas-hero-nigel-ely-pic-paul-tonge-734260000.jpg

Nigel Ely
He used a crowbar and a sledgehammer to liberate half of the bum and added: "I only wanted a piece big enough to put in my pocket but I ended up with a chunk 2ft square."
Nigel, who was one of the SAS's youngest recruits when he joined the elite unit aged 22, threw the memento in his truck and had to blag his way past the Kuwaiti army which arrested him as it searched for plunder.
The Falklands War veteran, who has written books on the forces, got the despot's bum through the border control by claiming it was armour.
Hansons Auctioneers will put the buttock under the hammer in Derby on October 27. Auctioneer Charles Hanson, of BBC's Bargain Hunt, said: "It's unlikely that more parts of the statue survived since almost everything metal or of value in Iraq was scrounged and melted down after the invasion."
saddam hussein , saddam hussein statue

[h=1]Saddam Hussein statue buttock goes on sale at auction[/h] By Lucy Thornton, Daily Mirror 12/10/2011
Decrease font size Increase font size

YOU can bet your bottom dollar that one of Saddam Hussein’s buttocks will get bums on seats when it is sold at auction.
Advertisement >>
<ins style="display:inline-table;border:none;height:250px;margin:0;padding:0;position:relative;visibility:visible;width:300px"><ins id="aswift_2_anchor" style="display:block;border:none;height:250px;margin:0;padding:0;position:relative;visibility:visible;width:300px"></ins></ins>
status

Ex-SAS man Nigel Ely, 52, smashed off the bizarre memento from a statue of the despot when it was toppled to mark Iraq’s liberation in 2003.
Nigel sneaked the bronze souvenir out of Iraq then paid £385 in excess baggage charges to get it back to Britain and has kept it at home ever since.
Now he is selling the buttock in aid of injured soldiers – and auctioneers think the piece could raise at least £10,000.
Nigel, who was working with a TV news crew as Baghdad fell, said: “When we arrived in Firdos Square the statue had just been toppled and US Marines had erected a cordon of tanks to guard the square.
"But I wanted a piece of the statue and when I mentioned to the Marines I was an old soldier they told me ‘No problem – help yourself’.”
a-piece-of-the-giant-bronze-statue-of-saddam-pic-paul-tonge-42209085.jpg

A piece of the giant bronze statue of Saddam
sas-hero-nigel-ely-pic-paul-tonge-734260000.jpg

Nigel Ely
He used a crowbar and a sledgehammer to liberate half of the bum and added: “I only wanted a piece big enough to put in my pocket but I ended up with a chunk 2ft square.”
Nigel, who was one of the SAS’s youngest recruits when he joined the elite unit aged 22, threw the memento in his truck and had to blag his way past the Kuwaiti army which arrested him as it searched for plunder.
The Falklands War veteran, who has written books on the forces, got the despot’s bum through the border control by claiming it was armour.
Hansons Auctioneers will put the buttock under the hammer in Derby on October 27. Auctioneer Charles Hanson, of BBC’s Bargain Hunt, said: “It’s unlikely that more parts of the statue survived since almost everything metal or of value in Iraq was scrounged and melted down after the invasion.”
saddam hussein , saddam hussein statue

kwa wenzetu hata udongo unaweza ukamwuuzia mtu na akauununua lakini kwetu hapa siyo rahisi hata chembe...................labda kiwe kinapita kinywani hapo mtaelewana......

Back
Top Bottom