Duniani kuna laana; In Kenya, A Man arrested for Sodomizing his father

Joba

Mar 9, 2010
Taita-Taveta County

Kenya Police have arrested a young man who has allegedly been sexually abusing his ailing father in Taita-Taveta County.

The 27-year-old is said to have been sodomising his bed-ridden father at Wesu village in Wundanyi Division for the past nine years. The bizarre incident has been going on unreported.

Police and health officials said the 61-year-old victim suffering from stroke has been in and out of Wesu District Hospital where he has been receiving treatment.

The mother of the suspect said she had been forced to leave her matrimonial home for fear of being attacked by the suspect.

"Most of the time I have been forced to spend outside my matrimonial home as the suspect threatens to kill me and his siblings if we dare alert authorities," she said.

Police received information from the victim at the hospital when they visited the facility.

Chasing family

"We came across the frail looking man at the hospital where he narrated his ordeal to us," said a senior police officer, who added that they immediately arrested the suspect.

Police said the suspect had been chasing away other family members before sexually molesting his father, who is also suffering from a broken spinal cord. "The suspect could sometimes beat us and force us to flee the home and later go to my helpless father’s bedroom and sodomise him," said one of his brothers at the Wundanyi Police Station, where the suspect is being held.

Other relatives and neighbours said the suspect was a notorious bhang addict. Taita OCPD Nathaniel Aseneka said he would be arraigned in court once investigation is completed.

"We have information that the suspect has been sexually assaulting his ailing father and we are still investigating," said Mr Aseneka.

The Standard | Online Edition :: Man arrested for sodomising father

Mwisho wa dunia tutasikia nakuona mengi! Masia shuka uje uiokoe hii dunia:A S 13:

This is very disturbing... the boy needs to rot in jailcell:A S 13:

mhh hii kali,wako kinondoni mbaba na wanae wanalawitiana karibu kila siku,mmoja akilewa wanampangia foleni na kesho zamu ya mwingine Kenya mbali sana huko mnakostaajabu:rain:

No one is mentioning the religion of this young man today!!!
Where is Aswad Band and MaxShiba to inform us?
I like JF.

Sad indeed of what happened there. I wish other incidents could be reported as this one with out pointing a finger to the whole group of people. Let us learn from this type of reporting.

OBE'S WEED CAUSES this......stop the weed OBE.....look wht it has done to our fellow

Halafu wengine wanafagilia uvutaji bangi..mmejionea madhara yake.

:mvutaji::mvutaji::mvutaji::mvutaji::mvutaji::whoo::whoo::whoo::whoo::smokin::smokin::smokin::smokin::smokin::smokin::whoo::whoo::whoo::angry::angry::angry::angry::confused2::confused2::confused2::confused2::whistle::whistle::whistle::A S-confused1::A S-confused1::A S-confused1::A S-confused1::tape::tape::tape::tape:

Back
Top Bottom