Dr. Slaa & CHADEMA are delusional and Irrelevant !

Usituletee non-sense for the sake of having alternative opinions please..!!! Watanzania tumechoka na serikali usiyojali watu wake; if not you, I am tired of seeing watu wanakufa kwa kukosa dawa hospitalini, na viongozi wako bize kujilimbikizia mali kupitia ufisadi....HATE CCM!!!

Keren you're right,
You're right ...you're so right
You've got to fight
You've got fight for the libera

Usituletee non-sense for the sake of having alternative opinions please..!!! Watanzania tumechoka na serikali usiyojali watu wake; if not you, I am tired of seeing watu wanakufa kwa kukosa dawa hospitalini, na viongozi wako bize kujilimbikizia mali kupitia ufisadi....HATE CCM!!!

Keren you're right,
You're right ...you're so right
You've got to fight
You've got fight for the liberation and revolution of Tz

Slidingroof, I think your mind is sliding or you are deliberately sliding it yourself. Talk about being delusional? Look into the mirror and you will see something you were not aware of, (or maybe you are).

uB7yM5mafbkx9wyskKDxFn1m_r1_400.jpg

Another day another un popular opinion in JF.

CHADEMA or Dr. SLAA are not the best alternative. I think it's time that we left this poor, flawed man to ride off into the sunset of insignificance. He was clearly never going to be up to the job of being the President of this country. At least the other spoilt brat (FREEMAN MBOWE) was incompetent and a failure (in School,Business and Politics) and we all knew it.

The bottom line is,last General elections (which were DEMOCRATIC, FREE & FAIR) proved that CHADEMA are simply unelectable, appealing to a narrow hardcore vote (from Northern Tanzania) rather than reaching out to a broader electorate. They need to change and waiting or hoping for JK is just living in denial of the work they have to do.

Since CHADEMA is now irrelevant, how about they disband and come and join us in the real world of KILIMO KWANZA?

Slidingroof,

What do you really want to achieve in this thread? You look to be an elite person and it is paradoxical to see such kind of orientation coming from you. To be blunt this is the least we would expect from a person of your caliber!

The frequency is too much now! Perhaps you revisit you thinking!

CHADEMA or Dr. SLAA are not the best alternative. I think it's time that we left this poor, flawed man to ride off into the sunset of insignificance. He was clearly never going to be up to the job of being the President of this country. At least the other spoilt brat (FREEMAN MBOWE) was incompetent and a failure (in School,Business and Politics) and we all knew it.

The bottom line is,last General elections (which were DEMOCRATIC, FREE & FAIR) proved that CHADEMA are simply unelectable, appealing to a narrow hardcore vote (from Northern Tanzania) rather than reaching out to a broader electorate. They need to change and waiting or hoping for JK is just living in denial of the work they have to do.

Since CHADEMA is now irrelevant, how about they disband and come and join us in the real world of KILIMO KWANZA?
huyu jamaa si mtu mwema, wanasema saut ya weng n saut ya mungu, iweje pekee yake aibuke na kupinga kauli na harakati zinazokubalika na kila masikin vijana na wasomi hapa nchini

Someone has to have an alternative opinion in this forums otherwise we will be in danger of sedation

That's well understood but if your alternative is CCM you deluding your self for electing to go to hell with CCM as if there is anything good in hell. Rest asured, CCM is bound for hell.

I'm sory to say ths ur a Big Bogus man,
wewe usiye yaona wanayotaka wananchi wafnyiwe nCDM ila unaona CCM ndiyo wanaweza fanya kwa wa tz, nasema mwenye macho hawaambiwa ona, ukimwambia ona takwambia nani kakupa kazi ya knisumbua,kwa bila wewe sioni? nina uhakika wewe ni mmoja wa miliki wa dowans kwa hiyo unajitahidi kupotosha UMMA lkn napenda kukuambia kuwa Tunisia, Egypt na yemen nakuahidi usipoangalia yatatokea tz mmezidi sn kwa kufanya upumbavu mkubwa hata kama ni watawala kama hamjasoma au hamsomi namba za wakati?
wewe jifiche lkn ukweli ni mimba itakufichua tutakula na wewe sahani moja au tutazaa na wewe, la ufunga mtungi wako waache wenye uchungu waongee.

[B said:
Askari Kanzu;1572492]SLIDINGROOF, unfortunately, your attempt at provocation is equally delusional and irrelevant!

NB: I am responding as a neutral citizen, as I do not belong to any political party in this country of ours![/[/B]QUOTE]

... i second that. Unashamedly, roof sliders and the likes can just sink into such levels of dellusion. As irrelevant and irritating as they can be while playing Comical Ali (or salva) scenes, I remain amused to see their likenesses occupying high posts in the current phase thing as well as their Party. Really weird.

This post is from the owner of DOWANS................... TRUE

The bottom line is,last General elections (which were DEMOCRATIC, FREE & FAIR) proved that CHADEMA are simply unelectable, appealing to a narrow hardcore vote (from Northern Tanzania) rather than reaching out to a broader electorate.

Slidingroof,

This thread proves how ignorant you are. Can't you detect the false results announced by your incompetent NEC and its causin CCMs, instead you call them democratic, free and fair???? What criteria did you use to measure this outcome?? This single sided election procedure means democratic on your side with your CCM but not most of the Tanzanians.

Shame up on you and CCM family. Days are counting down CCM and You inclusive will be forced to step down by People's Power soon. Book your flight using your last dirty money as long as you still have an upper hand before things fall apart. Take care, you animal.

I would appreciate and consider you a gentleman if you could tell us the benefit of what you think after ccm take over. the country is hard, corruption, fake contracts such as mines, power generation, poor roads, poor performance in form 4 exams, high inflation rates. As time goes on things become more tough.

You can't leave the country dropping into a pit, and discussing CDM ominously. You are wrong some where.

****** dont wish to hear that. However in other perspectives. CHADEMA is a pro Chaggas movement to control the politics of Tanzania after arrogantly believing that they have already have an upper hand in economic, red carpetic and social perspectives (as most of the elite class have married 2 chaga lads). This is behind CHADEMA and all odds of 2010 election.

That kind of ideology will reach you no where, you have no difference with Makamba! U made me believe that, the little education you have has become insignificant to this erra which lead you to link the political party with chagga. Do you mean chaggas are not supposed to vote for Chadema? You and ur frd are pathetic, wait and see.

Hi attention seeker,It goes without saying that you wouldn't have taken your time to talk about them had they been delusional and irrelevant.Actually,you're not a significant point of reference.If CCM dwelt on Chadema,rather than focusing on its own birthday,that certainly speaks volumes on the significance,relevance and strenght of Chadema.

naona mkuu umeamua :msela:utajuta na roho ya Dr. wa ukweli anawasumbua vichwa ile mbaya kila siku vikao mpaka mnasahau ahadi zenu kwa wananchi!

....mayo

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom