Dr. Slaa & CHADEMA are delusional and Irrelevant !

hivi ni kilimo kwanza au dowans kwanza? Kipi kinapewa uzito? Kulipwa dowans mara moja au uo uongo wa kukipa kilimo kipaumbele?
This was an illusion ambayo walitaka wananchi warudishe imani kwa Serikali wakati wa kuelekea kwenye uchaguzi but poor them nothing has worked so far zaidi ya kuleta second hand tractors ili wafanye biashara na kuwadanganya wakulima ambao hawajui lolotekuhusu kilimo kwanza ili wapate kura

HIvi nani anatakiwa alipwe kwanza , wazee wa EAC au Dowans? Je hela za kilimo kwanza na vocha vinazoibiwa hovyo bila udhibiti tutafika.

****** dont wish to hear that. However in other perspectives. CHADEMA is a pro Chaggas movement to control the politics of Tanzania after arrogantly believing that they have already have an upper hand in economic, red carpetic and social perspectives (as most of the elite class have married 2 chaga lads). This is behind CHADEMA and all odds of 2010 election.
They way you talk you just remind me of MAKAMBA and TAMBWE HIZZA

HIvi nani anatakiwa alipwe kwanza , wazee wa EAC au Dowans? Je hela za kilimo kwanza na vocha vinazoibiwa hovyo bila udhibiti tutafika.

Nenda umuulize mkulima yoyote nini maana ya KILIMO KWANZA i guess its only 2% ndio wanajua, kilimo kwanza ilianzishwa kama dili ili watu waweze kuleta second hand tractors kutoka China, Japan na India wafanye biashara nenda hapo SUMA JKT uone matrekta yalivyojazana simply business oriented hakuna cha Kilimo Kwanza wala nini ushuzi mtupu

this is typically not relevant to check and balances instead it is unilateral and pure illusions

Since CHADEMA is now irrelevant, how about they disband and come and join us in the real world of KILIMO KWANZA?

Real world of KILIMO KWANZA...... You think you know something about it aren't you?? On the contrary you have no idea about how deep sheet that thing is!!!! How pathetic.....

Real world of KILIMO KWANZA...... You think you know something about it aren't you?? On the contrary you have no idea about how deep sheet that thing is!!!! How pathetic.....
KILIMO KWANZA is just pathetic just like the way you said it

All roads lead to 2015. It's a marathon race that will test the stamina and endurance of both CCM and Chadema. We all know CCM has the money. Chadema's biggest asset is the people. Can Chadema keep it's supporters motivated until 2015? Can Chadema attract new voters, especially moderates? Time will tell.

Mbona mbali sana 2015................peopoz power sooon!

SLIDINGROOF, unfortunately, your attempt at provocation is equally delusional and irrelevant!

NB: I am responding as a neutral citizen, as I do not belong to any political party in this country of ours!
Don't waste your time to the mad persons

Poor CCM!
CHADEMA is giving you serious nightmares!!
The mere mention of Dr Slaa's name gives you hibijibies!!!

I never had a mad man like you!so i can't even hurt my self because of you!!

Since CHADEMA is now irrelevant, how about they disband and come and join us in the real world of KILIMO KWANZA?
KILIMO KWANZA is as fine as SEKONDARI ZA KATA.(kilimo kwanza is a special window for CCM leaders to grab land and divide among themselves, if this continue for next 10 years Tanzania will be another Zimbwabwe.

I know you are one of the smugglers of this country..

Dr. Slaa is our president whether u like or not.... You cant stop the changes we are the one who choose and not you... Fisadi...

uB7yM5mafbkx9wyskKDxFn1m_r1_400.jpg

Another day another un popular opinion in JF.

CHADEMA or Dr. SLAA are not the best alternative. I think it's time that we left this poor, flawed man to ride off into the sunset of insignificance. He was clearly never going to be up to the job of being the President of this country. At least the other spoilt brat (FREEMAN MBOWE) was incompetent and a failure (in School,Business and Politics) and we all knew it.

The bottom line is,last General elections (which were DEMOCRATIC, FREE & FAIR) proved that CHADEMA are simply unelectable, appealing to a narrow hardcore vote (from Northern Tanzania) rather than reaching out to a broader electorate. They need to change and waiting or hoping for JK is just living in denial of the work they have to do.

unatumiwa

CHADEMA or Dr. SLAA are not the best alternative. I think it's time that we left this poor, flawed man to ride off into the sunset of insignificance. He was clearly never going to be up to the job of being the President of this country. At least the other spoilt brat (FREEMAN MBOWE) was incompetent and a failure (in School,Business and Politics) and we all knew it.

The bottom line is,last General elections (which were DEMOCRATIC, FREE & FAIR) proved that CHADEMA are simply unelectable, appealing to a narrow hardcore vote (from Northern Tanzania) rather than reaching out to a broader electorate. They need to change and waiting or hoping for JK is just living in denial of the work they have to do.

Mpuuzi mtafute JK umwambie hayo hatuitaji wewe kutueleza Chadema ni watu gani tuna macho na masikio na utashi wa kufanya maamuzi rubbish.

You are completely out of what we can think.Even a pupil can not air such streetvendor/pedestriam argumdnt.By the way you should have done fair to Tanzanians who incured your education.

What about christianity of chadema or catholicism of Slaa this time!??
Why should a person be so lazy and idiot!!!! and start to dream things like religion, tribalism etc!! Are such a CRAP!!! in simple analysis.
CCM is really lost in using such insane ****** of "religion/tribalism and the like".
I am not a chagga but really it is very aggravating when we dealing with issues and others try to divert us based on immaterial allegations.
CRAZY!

ub7ym5mafbkx9wyskkdxfn1m_r1_400.jpg

another day another un popular opinion in jf.

Chadema or dr. Slaa are not the best alternative. I think it's time that we left this poor, flawed man to ride off into the sunset of insignificance. He was clearly never going to be up to the job of being the president of this country. At least the other spoilt brat (freeman mbowe) was incompetent and a failure (in school,business and politics) and we all knew it.

The bottom line is,last general elections (which were democratic, free & fair) proved that chadema are simply unelectable, appealing to a narrow hardcore vote (from northern tanzania) rather than reaching out to a broader electorate. They need to change and waiting or hoping for jk is just living in denial of the work they have to do.

Since chadema is now irrelevant, how about they disband and come and join us in the real world of kilimo kwanza?

crazy

Kweli tunahitaji mawazo mbadala, lakini sio mawazo yaliyozeeka ya kujilimbikizia mali na kuacha watu wakiteseka....

everytime i take a look at ur photo it bcomes difficult to tell which sex is commenting??he or she??but i always enjoy ur comments especially when i picture an image of a grandpa wisdom and amazed at the wisdom of a young girl being abused by her grandpa,..life is beautiful sometimes

Back
Top Bottom