Do you know bebez wanapenda romantic wordz karibu.....

Do you know bebez wanapenda romantic wordz karibu.....

sp-no boy

Member
Joined
Jul 26, 2018
Posts
24
Reaction score
8
I have for the first time found what I can truly love–I have found you. You are my sympathy–my better self–my good angel–I am bound to you with a strong attachment.
 
Duuuu ila huyo ajakupenda upendo uthibitisha na vitu vingi ikiwemo maneno mazuri ambayo yana nafc kubwa
 
I know I’m not your only but at least I’m one, I heard a little love was better than none. Just a little bit of your heart is all I’m asking for.
 
Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to have both.
 
Ma T.O hatutumii maneno ya kudownload kwenye app.
Vyeti vinatosha
KABONI KOPI Humble African
proudly sponsored by
RUDI NYUMBANI KUMENOGA!
 

Similar Discussions

Back
Top Bottom