Do You Believe In "Friendship Before Relationship?"

MaxShimba

JF-Expert Member
Apr 11, 2008
I opened this thread because I have noticed that oft-times when a guy who is interested in a girl comes as a friend, he ends up being just a friend and gets stuck in the "friend zone".

Do you think it's apt to be friends before advancing into relationship or you do not need to be friends before you decide whether or not he/she is a potential romantic partner? Which way has been working for you?

Mature responses please.

The best relationships are made out of best friendship.
There are so many was you can start a romantic relationship with a woman, but I think your best friend usually makes the best wife.

Hivi friendship sio relationship?
The later is a subset but like the word "affair", relationship means sexual/romantic friendship.
Like ... you can't say you are in a relationship with your homeboy if you are a straight dude.

So Mbuzi Mzee anazungumzia friendly na romantic relations si ndio?

Relationships come in different forms...

There are friendly relationships...

Professional relationships...

Love/romantic relationships...

And much more!

Last edited by a moderator:
The best relationships are made out of best friendship.
There are so many was you can start a romantic relationship with a woman, but I think your best friend usually makes the best wife.

Can ur best friend make a good lover pia?

Mbuzi Mzee mimi nafikiri, urafiki wa kawaida ukishindwa kuendelea kwenye mapenzi maana yake:-
-Hakuna chemistry kati yenu
-Kuna tabia au kasoro ambazo hazifai kwa romantic relationship lkn zinaweza vumilika/kubalika kwenye friendly zone
-Woga wa kuumizana ambao waweza haribu urafiki.

Otherwise mpenzi wako akiwa best friend wako; upewe nini tena, Donda?

Mapenzi si lazima yaanze kwa urafiki, kuna kichocheo kinachoitwa "kuvutiwa". Wengi tunajua unaweza muona au kuongea na mwanamke au mwanaume na kuvutiwa naye kwa mara ya kwanza tu unapomtia machoni. Mwisho wa siku mnajikuta mshazama kwenye dimbwi la mahaba.

I think its health for a strong romantic relationship..At that stage lovers becomes themselves and there is no need to pretend or to live another life in order to impress the other person..
At that stage its easy to know the true colours of ur partener..

Lakini wakati huo huo, sheria ya mapenzi ipo hivi...jinsi unavyoonesha namna ya hisia zako wakati wa mwanzo wa urafiki, ndivyo ambavyo uhusiano wa mwanaume na mwanamke utafuata mkondo huo.
Kama unahisi unampenda mwanamke au mwanaume, jitahidi kuonesha ishara na hisia za mapenzi tokea mwanzo. Mathalani, kama mbele za watu au hata kwenye familia mnajitambulisha kama kaka na dada, hapo uhusiano wa mapenzi mnakuqa mnuyeyusha taratibu. Msichana ninayempenda mbele ya marafiki zangu nitamtambulisha hivi, "Hey kaka Mtambuzi, huyu ni rafiki yangu anaitwa measkron, she's cute/pretty uuh!?"

Relationships come in different forms...

There are friendly relationships...

Professional relationships...

Love/romantic relationships...

And much more!

Ni kweli NN, but can one form of a relationship ie non romantic (eg sis & bro kind of...) evolve into a romantic one?

Kwa mtazamo wa Eiyer urafiki unaweza kuanza lakini baadae mkaingia kwenye mambo mengine zaidi.
"
Lakini kama mtaingia kwenye mahusiano ya kimapenzi halafu mkaacha kuwa marafiki mtakua mnauweka uhususiano wenu kwenye hatari.
"
Ili uhusiano wenu uwe imara ni lazima kuwe na vitu vifuatavyo;Mapenzi,Ngono isiyokua na mipaka,Urafiki na Upendo.
"
Hapo mtaishi milele mkiwa na raha na furaha pia!

I opened this thread because I have noticed that oft-times when a guy who is interested in a girl comes as a friend, he ends up being just a friend and gets stuck in the "friend zone".

Do you think it's apt to be friends before advancing into relationship or you do not need to be friends before you decide whether or not he/she is a potential romantic partner? Which way has been working for you?

Mature responses please.

....nitakujibu kiswahili.

(It works) kwa kutegemeana na mazingira yanayojenga urafiki wenu, iwe kabla au wakati wa mahusiano.

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom