Dedicated to all women: Without you, we are nothing...

Wanaume wote nimewagongea thanks.
Kama kuna niliyemsahau aseme aisee.

Cousin MTM ulipoamka asubuhi umekumbuka kumwambia Bi Mkubwa HAPPY WOMENS DAY

Without you men we are nothing.....we were meant for each other......we love you too and thank you for been part of our lives JF men.....

Lets all keep the love and friendship that we have....!!!!

To my ladies at JF, Happy Womens Day with lots of Love and may God Keep You strong and loving!!!

Without you men we are nothing.....we were meant for each other......we love you too and thank you for been part of our lives JF men.....

To my ladies at JF, Happy Womens Day with lots of Love and may God Keep You strong and loving!!!
Sis AMEN.

tunashukuru kwa kuona umuhimu wetu.........it sounds good we love u too men............

Aisee age mate, umeniwahi haka kakitu.

Nami naungana nawe kwenye hako kadedikesheni.

Hii dunia bila hawa viumbe, si sehemu tamu ya kuishi.

Nikimwangalia my dear mama, anavyonionea huruma navyokuwa katika matatizo, my dear wife anavyonidekeza pamoja na ubaradhuli na ulevi wangu, vibinti vyangu vinavyonisifia japo siujui wema naowatendea ukilinganisha na mama yao. Mabinti/wamama/wadada wa JF wanavyoniondolea mastress ya mkoloni wangu kwa thread na posts zao zenye akili........ Hawa watu wanawake waacheni waitwe wanawake.

Na hapo sijawataja kina Eliza wanavyonihudumia bia kwa upendo.........

Nawapendeni Wanawake Woooote. Mungu awabariki. Bila Nyie wallahi dunia ingekuwa jehanamu ya pili. Naamini Jehenamu hakuna wanawake....Thats why sitaki kwenda huko!

Damn.......Eliza hebu leta Guiness ya Baridi fasta!

Utazidi kubarikiwa!
Endelea kuwaenzi the women close to you - your dear mama, your wife, sisters, daughters and those dear, near and close to ur heart.A woman appreciated will always make you feel like a king even where you have no castle or palace.KEEP IT UP!!

Leo ni siku ya wamawake duniani...

without many words, you are the heart and lifeline of our lives...

you are our mothers
you are our aunties
you are our sister
you are our lovers

there is no man without a woman
there is no sweet love without a woman

our kids depend on you
our hearts are taken care by you

yet we sometime abuse you
but you dont give up on us
as the world would be different
if for a minute you'd deserted us

be a wife, mother and sister
house-girl, maids or office mate
that soft heart and sweet voice
always remind us the treasure you are

SIKU YA WANAWAKE LEO
BASI NA CHUKUENI HESIMA YA PEKEE

Thanks for showing that you care MTM
Believe you me, "If you dont treat your woman like a queen, you will be a lonely king in the palace"!Utaiona dunia chungu!

Keep it up bro!

Thanks for showing that you care MTM
Believe you me, "If you dont treat your woman like a queen, you will be a lonely king in the palace"!Utaiona dunia chungu!

Keep it up bro!
trust me sis' i have experienced the loneliness in a castle before... you dont wanna be there, its like a prisoner in paradise

blessings

HONGERA WANAWAKE WOTE DUNIANI. HONGERA DADA ZETU WANA JF!!

Ninaungana na Wana JF kuwapongeza WANAWAKE WOTE, popote walipo.
Naomba heshima na pongezi hizi zisiishie siku moja tu mwaka, bali siku zote.

Kwa wanaume, heshima yetu ni kuwaheshimu mama, dada, wake, watoto, shangazi, shemeji, wafanyakazi wetu/wenzetu, majirani, wapita njia...kila mwanamke.

Kwa akina dada/mama, amkeni kutetea haki na heshima zenu. Mengi yamepatikana, lakini bado mengi yanawarejesha nyuma. Msirudie makosa yaliyopita, muda wa kuyarekebisha haupo. AMKENI, SIMAMENI!!

PIGANIENI haki zenu za kijamii - elimu yenu na ya watoto wenu, sheria za mirathi, usawa katika ajira na malipo. Msikubali kufanywa viwanda vya kuzalisha mali na watoto tu, bali piganieni haki sawa kazini, nyumbani, katika jamii. Msikubali kufanywa mapambo, piganieni heshima yenu.

PIGANENI KAZI BADO. ALUTA CONTIÑUA

Lovely Michelle... and we love all women who love soccer, its a good medicine for some diseases too

Lovely Michelle... and we love all women who love soccer, its a good medicine for some diseases too

It is a good medicine.....i i love it because i love it and i also love the company men gives when watching or discussing soccer.....i like the support when we loose or win..........i love soccer because of the warmth that it brings to our hearts and the fact that we are not alone,in soccer you will never be alone....there are always people to cry with and smile with.....i wish more women could love soccer....its just great!!!