DEBATE... Debate...

Mtalingolo

JF-Expert Member
Aug 4, 2011
Hii... guys, I hope that you are extremelly all fine no matter where you are...
Its my pressure to share some ideas, views and oppinions with my fellow JF Members this morning,

The motion state that"BEING SINGLE IS BETTER THAN BEING IN MARRIAGE??"...

So let me take this opportunity to wellcome those who will be OPPOSING the motion, and those who will PROPOSE It...

You are wellcome...

...my name is BAGAH and um proposing the motion which says "......."!...my point is if i can get MILK,why shud i keep a COW?thnk you!LOL

You are right Bagah, but it will be better if you will give us the advantage of BEING SINGLE, and the disadvantage of Marriage...

You are right Bagah, but it will be better if you will give us the advantage of BEING SINGLE, and the disadvantage of Marriage...

sorry Mtally was building this nation
adavantages:
1.more control over my money
2.more control over my time
3.more freedom and independence....

disadvantages will b the opposite of the above and much more!

sorry Mtally was building this nation
adavantages:
1.more control over my money
2.more control over my time
3.more freedom and independence....

disadvantages will b the opposite of the above and much more!

Got you mkuu.,

sinsi yuu gaiz disaidi tu yuzi inglishi mee i wili bii obzeva.... i wili obzevu ze dibeiti....

i wili givu yuu fidibaki leta
:wink2:

Being single may sound more appealing...but its hell of a lonely path to take!
Marriage is great if u get the right partner!! So, am stuck in the middle..

Sorry Mtalingolo, point of correction! What if the title will be changed and read "BEING SINGLE IS BETTER THAN BEING MARRIED".
Someone may correct me even more than I did, thank you mr. chairperson.

Sorry Mtalingolo, point of correction! What if the title will be changed and read "BEING SINGLE IS BETTER THAN BEING MARRIED".

Sounds better..

Sounds better..

You see?
Back to the motion, from what I know marriage brings happiness in our life regardless some inevitable inconveniences that can be settled by our elders.
I'll be back for more contribution.
Stay put!

Being single may sound more appealing...but its hell of a lonely path to take!
Marriage is great if u get the right partner!! So, am stuck in the middle..

in-law we dont have your category...choose one plz.!

it makes no BIG difference!
BTW Skype where were you when the motion was being proposed...?it stayed over a week on the board!.too late...we r nw discussing it!...LOL nimechoka hii lugha ina yenyewe...hapa mdomo umekaaaza!
habari yako Skype!

it makes no BIG difference!
BTW Skype where were you when the motion was being proposed...?it stayed over a week on the board!.too late...we r nw discussing it!...LOL nimechoka hii lugha ina yenyewe...hapa mdomo umekaaaza!
habari yako Skype!

I'm good, you?